Valentine down to Miami and LSU

View as article
Advertisement
This scheme Argument is honestly so ridiculous.

It was good enough at temple to develop 2 NfL monsters out of nobody recruits not some overrated 5 star L$U busts so if tv is using that then someone is feeding him a bunch of crap.

Advertisement
My guess is TV is a full academic qualifier for the NCAA but likely not a Miami qualifier at this time.

If our academics prevent us from getting players that other schools can get, the program is FINISHED.

Not gonna lie. He's the make or break guy in this class if you ask me. It's still decent and there's talent coming in regardless but he is the most important by a good bit. Then kaaya then chad then yearby

It came from my understanding that Miami only required one foreign language credit while LSU (being a state school) required two foreign language credits. So wouldn't this hurt LSU?
U have that reversed

I thought it was state schools that you had to have the 2 foreign language classes. I know I needed it when I was going to transfer to FAU because I never took it in high school.

Advertisement
An unofficial visit is by the prospect's choice and on his own dime, so TV having a conversation w/Golden Saturday doesn't hinder him having an in-home later, for example. A prospect can take as many unofficial visits as he pleases and contact is permitted. If the group went to dinner, however, TV could still go, but UM couldn't pay his bill.

Not gonna lie. He's the make or break guy in this class if you ask me. It's still decent and there's talent coming in regardless but he is the most important by a good bit. Then kaaya then chad then yearby

Hit it right on the head. Valentine will easily be the the best DT we have had here since Vince Wilfork and maybe Warren Sapp if he comes. I am very much aware of the kind of statement that is too.

Valentine just has the right combination of size, power, quickness, explosion, instincts, awareness, passion and drive. He says he wants to be a legend at UM if he cones here. Well, he has everything it takes to become one. This kid has a chance to be a very very special player.

I'll boil it down with regards to his importance. It's well known how much elite south Florida talent Golden has missed on recently. If Big Al can reel Travonte Valentine back in then I will cut him some slack. If he misses on Valentine it will be inexcusable and I'll be done with him. Get it done or GTFOOH AL! I don't want to hear about Spanish classes either. No more Phucking excuses.

Hit it right on the head. Valentine will easily be the the best DT we have had here since Vince Wilfork and maybe Warren Sapp if he comes. I am very much aware of the kind of statement that is too.

Valentine just has the right combination of size, power, quickness, explosion, instincts, awareness, passion and drive. He says he wants to be a legend at UM if he cones here. Well, he has everything it takes to become one. This kid has a chance to be a very very special player.

I'll boil it down with regards to his importance. It's well known how much elite south Florida talent Golden has missed on recently. If Big Al can reel Travonte Valentine back in then I will cut him some slack. If he misses on Valentine it will be inexcusable and I'll be done with him. Get it done or GTFOOH AL! I don't want to hear about Spanish classes either. No more Phucking excuses.

Shoot, if it's Spanish, he should get credit just for living in south Florida, you know, kinda like work-study. It's like total immersion down there.

Advertisement
Shalala sucks. She also wears gaucho pants which Im not a fan of.

Welcome to the board, Joan Rivers. What do you think about Shalala's shoe choices?

Not sure what gaucho pants are. Like mommy jeans? I saw a picture of Donna in pants and you could almost see a camel toe....but no.

A camel toe fail. She needs to be wearing something a little tighter, you know, something that hugs her.

My guess is TV is a full academic qualifier for the NCAA but likely not a Miami qualifier at this time.

If our academics prevent us from getting players that other schools can get, the program is FINISHED.

I read the sticky about our standards being higher than NCAA, but has it always been this way? Have things changed since Butch was here?

Advertisement
This scheme Argument is honestly so ridiculous.

It was good enough at temple to develop 2 NfL monsters out of nobody recruits not some overrated 5 star L$U busts so if tv is using that then someone is feeding him a bunch of crap.

What part of 500 for the last 6 games did you like ? 2 NFL monsters and he still found away to lose in conference games to teams with less :crownpour:

Advertisement
Back