Valentine blurb from today

Problem2

All-American
Premium
"3. Travonte Valentine, DT, Hialeah (Fla.) Champagnat Catholic
The only thing more active than Travonte Valentine on the field is Valentine’s mouth off the field. The Miami commit is always talking, always joking and always having fun. Why not when you show off the kind of talent that he has displayed this week? When asking offensive linemen to name the toughest defender to block, Valentine is usually the answer without hesitation. He has been a beast this week and his ranking should rise accordingly."

Please lord, please academic lord.

Advertisement
If I had the option to end this class today with no further commits and lock up what we have now.....hands ******* down.

Advertisement
guys seriously, there is no rooms for threads on here about anyone not named dalvin cook.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is he comparable to sapp or wolfork?

Wilfork. He is huge, but has a quick first step and has great feet. Moves extremely well for his size. He weighed in somewhere around 330-340 at the army game... Is practically unblockable even against the elite talent at the army game

kid needs to continue working on his grades... we need him in this class! I think he knows how important this next semester of school is going to be for him.

Advertisement
Is he comparable to sapp or wolfork?

Wilfork. He is huge, but has a quick first step and has great feet. Moves extremely well for his size. He weighed in somewhere around 330-340 at the army game... Is practically unblockable even against the elite talent at the army game

I remember back in 2001 or 2002 they asked parcells who he would build an nfl team around and he said vince wilfork. This type of player is that big of a deal for a defense. I would rather have him than cook any day. Remember we had devin Hester and while he made some amazing plays you can't win without a guy like valentine.

Somebody tell me the lAst time an academic questionable student got into Miami... Y'all can't handle the crootin truth

Advertisement
Back