Va. Tech vs WVU Discussion thread

Advertisement
I still want West Virginia to win but do you think their cuck fans still think they're good after this game? Last year they were ****ed because they didn't think we were a good enough opponent, I wonder how much crap they were talking before this game.

All I really wanted to see from this game was VT's QB. He looks like every nomal VT QB, big body, able to run(not blazing speed), and a good enough arm. We knew their defense would be solid but they did lose one of their starters. He might be one of their better players too. I never wish an injury on any player but it didn't look good. I think the players name was Edmunds or something like that.

Fuente offensive system is going to kill us... they found a QB.

LOL then just pack the program in. if thats the case were done. I've never seen a fanbase get their balls clipped this bad after one practice game. So pathetic. Holy ****.

Advertisement
I hope VT can win this one. Has not been a super week for ACC with NC State UNC and FSU all dropping out of conference games

Nope. Can't root for VT. I want the team we dominated in the bowl game to dominate them.

If you ever have to work with VT alums you would never root for them.
They are worse than uf and nLame fans.
Heck, just visit their TechSideline board and check out their comments on our program.

Really haven't had too much experience with VT fans since I've never been up there for a game, and with one exception don't normally interact with them when they come down to our games. Usually "empty trophy case" should shut them up pretty quickly.

Advertisement
All I really wanted to see from this game was VT's QB. He looks like every nomal VT QB, big body, able to run(not blazing speed), and a good enough arm. We knew their defense would be solid but they did lose one of their starters. He might be one of their better players too. I never wish an injury on any player but it didn't look good. I think the players name was Edmunds or something like that.

Terrell Edmunds, the DB. His brother remained is one of their LB's. Both good players. Their father played at Maryland and for the Dolphins as a tight end.

I hope VT can win this one. Has not been a super week for ACC with NC State UNC and FSU all dropping out of conference games

Nope. Can't root for VT. I want the team we dominated in the bowl game to dominate them.

Heck, just visit their TechSideline board and check out their comments on our program.

Really haven't had too much experience with VT fans since I've never been up there for a game, and with one exception don't normally interact with them when they come down to our games. Usually "empty trophy case" should shut them up pretty quickly.

They're dooshy and it's a hostile place. I won't take my kids there for a game. I take them to UVA.

Advertisement
VaTech is our rival, they kicked our *** last year, of course it's going to be a challenging game but we are still going to win... some of yall be sounding like some hoes on here with all the dck riding.

They're dooshy and it's a hostile place. I won't take my kids there for a game. I take them to UVA.

They're a weird group.
They carry delusions of grandeur but also have massive complex.
They can't stand the fact that we've won national championships and they haven't and
it drives them nuts the few times we get alot of positive pub from the national media.
It is weird how obsessed they are with our program considering that we're not really rivals
and don't have much in common.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back