Va Tech Rolling out ambitious ticket program as part of it's financial plan to compete

yea that whole va tech has alot of money was a facade.

They are gonna be good this year but i dont think they have the money to compete in the nil area n them poor hill billys arent going to fork up all that money for the nil.....

they better get like beaer n unearth tide water area recruits n come into florida n get lower rated guys wioth upside.
 
yea that whole va tech has alot of money was a facade.

They are gonna be good this year but i dont think they have the money to compete in the nil area n them poor hill billys arent going to fork up all that money for the nil.....

they better get like beaer n unearth tide water area recruits n come into florida n get lower rated guys wioth upside.

When they lost the local 5* DL this recruiting cycle to LSU, I knew they didn’t have deep pockets.
 
yea that whole va tech has alot of money was a facade.

They are gonna be good this year but i dont think they have the money to compete in the nil area n them poor hill billys arent going to fork up all that money for the nil.....

they better get like beaer n unearth tide water area recruits n come into florida n get lower rated guys wioth upside.

They are not top tier but I wouldn't discount their ability to come up with money. They might be located in Blacksburg but the school is great for engineering and computer science and loads of folks in the northern virginia have gone there. I wouldn't discount their ability to come up with major money.
 
They are not top tier but I wouldn't discount their ability to come up with money. They might be located in Blacksburg but the school is great for engineering and computer science and loads of folks in the northern virginia have gone there. I wouldn't discount their ability to come up with major money.
they had players sharing merch to work out in short szns ago when fuente was there where were the big money ppl then?.

The fact that they think this above is the way to go to generate money should let you know...they aint got it.

They forked up the money to get Franklin n got that new car smell for these next two classes but that money aint strong like yall really say it is.

the nerds in engineering and computer science or whatever could care less.
 
They are not top tier but I wouldn't discount their ability to come up with money. They might be located in Blacksburg but the school is great for engineering and computer science and loads of folks in the northern virginia have gone there. I wouldn't discount their ability to come up with major money.

Using this logic, Stanford and Cal should be perennial top five teams.
 
they had players sharing merch to work out in short szns ago when fuente was there where were the big money ppl then?.

The fact that they think this above is the way to go to generate money should let you know...they aint got it.

They forked up the money to get Franklin n got that new car smell for these next two classes but that money aint strong like yall really say it is.

the nerds in engineering and computer science or whatever could care less.
Couldn't care less you mean

But I agree
 
All it takes is one person, look at Texas Tech and Indiana.
That said IMO VT is a perfect program for the SEC and that would flush them with cash.
 
They are not top tier but I wouldn't discount their ability to come up with money. They might be located in Blacksburg but the school is great for engineering and computer science and loads of folks in the northern virginia have gone there. I wouldn't discount their ability to come up with major money.

Using this logic, Stanford and Cal should be perennial top five teams.
Eh I see where you’re going but the difference is that VT has tasted being elite. Granted, it’s been a while but there is more of a “return to prominence/relevance” movement I’d suspect. Plus, cal/stanford fans mostly don’t GAF
 
The White brothers (Danny at Tennessee) and Brian at VT are using similar models and treating their fanbase like cows. Milk every penny out of them.

Tennessee fans hate their AD despite having the most success of anyone in recent memory in all sports.
 
cgbvbtzb44jf1.gif
 
Back
Top