- Joined
- Feb 3, 2018
- Messages
- 32,617
yea that whole va tech has alot of money was a facade.
They are gonna be good this year but i dont think they have the money to compete in the nil area n them poor hill billys arent going to fork up all that money for the nil.....
they better get like beaer n unearth tide water area recruits n come into florida n get lower rated guys wioth upside.
yea that whole va tech has alot of money was a facade.
They are gonna be good this year but i dont think they have the money to compete in the nil area n them poor hill billys arent going to fork up all that money for the nil.....
they better get like beaer n unearth tide water area recruits n come into florida n get lower rated guys wioth upside.
I HATE stephanie ross and dolfinsHow does our deal work with Steven Ross and when is that up? Because I feel like we get totally screwed even when attendance is up and he takes every $1 lol
they had players sharing merch to work out in short szns ago when fuente was there where were the big money ppl then?.They are not top tier but I wouldn't discount their ability to come up with money. They might be located in Blacksburg but the school is great for engineering and computer science and loads of folks in the northern virginia have gone there. I wouldn't discount their ability to come up with major money.
They are not top tier but I wouldn't discount their ability to come up with money. They might be located in Blacksburg but the school is great for engineering and computer science and loads of folks in the northern virginia have gone there. I wouldn't discount their ability to come up with major money.