VA Coach Mendenhall Fan of Turnover Chain BUT

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
thinks it's cool/fun but he does NOT want to see it in person on Sat. :ibis-roflmao-sm4:

LET's GO CANES!

Advertisement
Can't hate the man for that. I just read this article a few minutes ago myself. Doesn't seem like it's in his head like it was Brian Kelly's. He's probably still seeing it every time he closes his eyes.

I hope Mendenhall hates it by the time this one is over.

Every OC, HC, and QB has to answer questions bout the chain before playing us. It's impossible not to be in their head.

People are calling it a cultural phenomenon. I love it. In their heads before, during, and after the game.

It wouldnt be what it is if we rolled it out and didnt get any TOs though. This team is cementing their legendary statuses.

Advertisement
"I'm sick of hearing about their F-ing defense, I'm sick of hearing about the F-ing turnover chain"...(ND DC)...still laughing about that video.:zcZKQmRItjDsoaq.jpg

"I'm sick of hearing about their F-ing defense, I'm sick of hearing about the F-ing turnover chain"...(ND DC)...still laughing about that video.:zcZKQmRItjDsoaq.jpg

He must have been more sick of hearing about it when he watched the tape after the game.

Advertisement
The turnover chain is in everyone's head. I can just see Saban being asked about the turnover chain. " Ask the coke can". He will bring out the coke can.

It’s in the qbs head. They are stiffening up and for a split seconding second guessing whether they should make the throw out of fear of the chain. It’s causing them to tighten up and overthrow and think to much and making bad passes.

The Turnover Chain was so much in the Dames head that their coeds wanted to be tied up to their bedpost with it.

Advertisement
The Chain is legit psychological warfare. You can't escape it. You have to address it with the media, your team and your momma. You have no choice. Especially when you come into the Rock. It's in your face and his players are thinking "**** I can't turn this ball over and see that chain!" Then boom! Turnover and turnover chain. That bad boy is coming out 2 or 3 more times on Saturday. Book it.

Advertisement
We gotta be careful. I know it's UVA, but their OC is the same one who took Diaz to the woodshed when he was back at Texas. I also believe he was the anonymous coach who made that comment about Diaz's defenses being gimmicky.

The turnover chain is in everyone's head. I can just see Saban being asked about the turnover chain. " Ask the coke can". He will bring out the coke can.

frrCu16.gif

Advertisement
Back