UVA

Advertisement
Ah yeah I missed these days of looking to the ****** Coastal teams schedules and figuring out how we could back our way into the ACCCG

We should be more concerned about not losing to more garbage teams

Advertisement
Ah yeah I missed these days of looking to the ****** Coastal teams schedules and figuring out how we could back our way into the ACCCG

We should be more concerned about not losing to more garbage teams
We’ve been concerned about that for a week now. No ones excusing that, but it’s time to look forward. We have half a season to play still, and getting back to the ACC Championship game is critical for recruiting.

We’ve been concerned about that for a week now. No ones excusing that, but it’s time to look forward. We have half a season to play still, and getting back to the ACC Championship game is critical for recruiting.
It’s not like I’m disagreeing but we are simply paper champions. If we make the ACCCG or not, we are still the same team and program. We will play Clemson and get dominated.

I hope we make it of course, but we ******* lost to Virginia. I cant bring myself to scoreboard watch Virginia man, not with this much season left

It’s not like I’m disagreeing but we are simply paper champions. If we make the ACCCG or not, we are still the same team and program. We will play Clemson and get dominated.

I hope we make it of course, but we ******* lost to Virginia. I cant bring myself to scoreboard watch Virginia man, not with this much season left
I hear ya, man. Trust me. I’m just trying my hardest to stay positive.

i agree w this and also i just dont care. even if we had beaten UVA, we would still have the same chances of beating clemson -- 0.0

Advertisement

Exactly. All these homers in the other thread sitting on pins and needles hoping for sorry Virginia to lose so we can HOPE to win the garbage Corstal, just to get blasted by Clemson. We are no better now than we were since Clappy. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Will it ever end?

Might be better to just let them run the table undefeated in the conference and let us avoid playing Clemson. We don’t need that kind of beat down again

Started posting this as a joke but there’s some truth to it

Exactly. All these homers in the other thread sitting on pins and needles hoping for sorry Virginia to lose so we can HOPE to win the garbage Corstal, just to get blasted by Clemson. We are no better now than we were since Clappy. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Will it ever end?

i dont think well ever win again unless some booster wins that powerball tonight to pay 10 mill for saban or urban

Advertisement
i agree w this and also i just dont care. even if we had beaten UVA, we would still have the same chances of beating clemson -- 0.0
I think it’s jist difficult because on paper, we should be able to give them a battle without question

It’s hard not to believe when we have so much talent and a beastly defense

I think it’s jist difficult because on paper, we should be able to give them a battle without question

It’s hard not to believe when we have so much talent and a beastly defense

i agree, but i just dont think were there at QB and OL to be in a competitive game with them even if we had gone 11-1. their DL would run circles around the mess at OL so even if we somehow revamped the entire offense, will our OL be stout enough to hold up?

Advertisement
Back