UVA vs UNC (condensed game)

A few things, the Cavs are much improved from the beginning of the season (when they were awful). And the score vs UNC was interesting, because UVA actually fumbled going into the end zone(sound familiar?) late in the fourth as they were up by 4. They really did out-play the Tar Heels legitmately.

Tony Muskett is a QB that makes quick, solid decisions and can use his legs. He's a good athlete, containment will be key. And they have a good set of offensive skill players (Perris Jones, Mike Hollins, and Malik Washington). This is a game, that if Miami overlooks them, well... you know...

UTenn & Maryland legit blew them out; however, UVA low key reminds me of that 2021 FSU team, where they had a losing record, got blown out by 2 teams, and made a game out of the rest of their opponents, losing in heart breaking fashion.

We definitely can’t overlook them, & I don’t think we do. We can’t keep them in the game, either. For 3 weeks straight, we’ve allowed 3 teams to hang around. 2 of the 3 came back to bite us. We can’t give a team like UVA any confidence.

Advertisement
UTenn & Maryland legit blew them out; however, UVA low key reminds me of that 2021 FSU team, where they had a losing record, got blown out by 2 teams, and made a game out of the rest of their opponents, losing in heart breaking fashion.

We definitely can’t overlook them, & I don’t think we do. We can’t keep them in the game, either. For 3 weeks straight, we’ve allowed 3 teams to hang around. 2 of the 3 came back to bite us. We can’t give a team like UVA any confidence.

The next step for this program is to just win (and handily) games like this --- even after physical, hard-fought contests like the one they had last weekend. Lets see if they can take this next step under Cristobal...

This is their guy. I expect to see more bear front with 3 LBers and 5 DBs. This will allow our LBers to help contain and pressure the QB.
Wish Guidry would let DP2 follow the other teams best WR. Not saying he would be lock down but he’s been like a ghost on that side opposite 22

Advertisement
Back