UVA vs. UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh good. What SEC school is going to steam roll us in the Chic Fil A bowl?

no chance.. ACC #3 goes to the chick bowl.

We need to beat Pitt to go to Nashville on New years eve.

If we/when we lose @ Pitt we're gonna be in the Belk bowl or the Kraft fight hunger bowl out here in the bay area.

Alright. Final analysis.... our defense is not very talented (defensive line getting pushed back, getting gashed in the running game) but they responded with some big turnovers and that's something to build on.

If we/when we lose @ Pitt we're gonna be in the Belk bowl or the Kraft fight hunger bowl out here in the bay area.

most projections still have us pegged for the Chic Fil A. FSU to title game, Clemson to Orange, and us to the Chicken sandwich shootout

Advertisement
Glad for the win. Also I'm sure there was a huge sigh of relief from the gambling crowd. Missed the cover by 1.

Wonder if any of the reporters have the balls to question Golden about the defense.

Well, FWIW ESPN was projecting us in the Chic bowl today, but of course that assumes we beat Pitt on the road.

most projections still have us pegged for the Chic Fil A. FSU to title game, Clemson to Orange, and us to the Chicken sandwich shootout

Bro those are some good sandwiches tho, lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement

This except I call it the Peach Bowl because **** the corporate vampires man.

I don't think they have announced our bowl opponent yet.
We also have to actually beat Pitt on the road in cold weather first, which is no gimme.

I heard somewhere Texas A&M vs Miami in the Peach Bowl is what the bowl committee wants (it's what the SEC wants).
Football Johnny might drop 70 on our D.

WQAM's Josh Darrow reports Al Golden told his defensive players about Gunter: "He's okay. He's okay."

I don't think they have announced our bowl opponent yet.
We also have to actually beat Pitt on the road in cold weather first, which is no gimme.

I heard somewhere Texas A&M vs Miami in the Peach Bowl is what the bowl committee wants (it's what the SEC wants).
Football Johnny might drop 100 on our D.

FIFY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back