UVA vs. UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro 39s
WQAM's @canesvoice said Gunter looked like he took a shoulder pad to his jaw
Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand

Man I HATE HATE HATE to see college kids get hurt. Pros are OK cause at least they made their money, but my heart goes out to Gunter man. Had a huge pick, played a hellofa game, and now maybe a broken neck.

**** shame.

Gunther might have broken a nail!!!!

Pretty stupid ****ing comment considering the kids being immobilized by staff and fire rescue.

would love to see you get out there and try to make a tackle

Sorry! I made the comment before the injury was determined!
I would not have made it after knowing the injury.
Why would you even think that???

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was running a yard, maybe 2 behind the receiver. As deeper downfield. If the ball is on target Highsmith doesnt touch it, or even if the receiver is able to make a play cutting underneath it. Highsmith got his hands on a ball that fell in his lap, and dropped it. Luckily Rodgers grabbed the rebound.

Yes and after watching it again I stand by that. AJ did not attack that ball at all, he was waiting for it come to him.

Great play by Highsmith? WTF are you guys smoking? He was falling away from the ball yet again!! Was waiting for the ball to come to him. If the TE is able to make the catch underneath him AJ is left sitting there with his hands cupping air.

Falling away from the ball? You might want to run that back on your DVR.

He was running side to side with the receiver. Are we talking about the same play?

There's no way we are watching the same play. I'm talking about the INT that Rodgers caught on the deflection.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back