UVA vs. UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Oh good. What SEC school is going to steam roll us in the Chic Fil A bowl?

I don't think they have announced our bowl opponent yet.
We also have to actually beat Pitt on the road in cold weather first, which is no gimme.

I heard somewhere Texas A&M vs Miami in the Peach Bowl is what the bowl committee wants (it's what the SEC wants).
Football Johnny might drop 70 on our D.

I dunno, he won't have to make any of those ridiculous scrambling TD throws, because our pass rush won't come within 7 yards of him.

Oh good. What SEC school is going to steam roll us in the Chic Fil A bowl?

We also have to actually beat Pitt on the road in cold weather first, which is no gimme.

I heard somewhere Texas A&M vs Miami in the Peach Bowl is what the bowl committee wants (it's what the SEC wants).

100 at least

Advertisement
He was running a yard, maybe 2 behind the receiver. As deeper downfield. If the ball is on target Highsmith doesnt touch it, or even if the receiver is able to make a play cutting underneath it. Highsmith got his hands on a ball that fell in his lap, and dropped it. Luckily Rodgers grabbed the rebound.

Yes and after watching it again I stand by that. AJ did not attack that ball at all, he was waiting for it come to him.

Falling away from the ball? You might want to run that back on your DVR.

He was running side to side with the receiver. Are we talking about the same play?

There's no way we are watching the same play. I'm talking about the INT that Rodgers caught on the deflection.

You really have no idea what you're looking at. Highsmith broke on the pass and cut the receiver off from the ball. The ball doesn't get deflected if not for Highsmith.

He was running a yard, maybe 2 behind the receiver. As deeper downfield. If the ball is on target Highsmith doesnt touch it, or even if the receiver is able to make a play cutting underneath it. Highsmith got his hands on a ball that fell in his lap, and dropped it. Luckily Rodgers grabbed the rebound.

Yes and after watching it again I stand by that. AJ did not attack that ball at all, he was waiting for it come to him.

He was running side to side with the receiver. Are we talking about the same play?

There's no way we are watching the same play. I'm talking about the INT that Rodgers caught on the deflection.

You really have no idea what you're looking at. Highsmith broke on the pass and cut the receiver off from the ball. The ball doesn't get deflected if not for Highsmith.

yep. kid did everything right on that play except for catching the ball

I dunno, he won't have to make any of those ridiculous scrambling TD throws, because our pass rush won't come within 7 yards of him.

In the 1st quarter? 70 that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back