UVA @ U of L

Advertisement
I didn’t understand what happened I’m usually quick to see sh when it comes to injuries. With happened anyone got a good guess? When I heard the announcers said oh my I was checking if his leg got broke under the the pile or something. Hope he’s aight man

I didn’t understand what happened I’m usually quick to see sh when it comes to injuries. With happened anyone got a good guess? When I heard the announcers said oh my I was checking if his leg got broke under the the pile or something. Hope he’s aight man
Helmet to helmet. Possible spinal injury for Paris Jones from UVA.

Advertisement
I won't watch it, but my wife said it was a helmet to helmet (like others here said) ... she said he went totally limp after the hit.

Advertisement
tough to tell in live action, they wouldnt show a replay which Im fine with. he apparently took a bad hit to the head and was in a bad way. It was on Louisville sideline and their trainers were immediately on the field

Advertisement
tough to tell in live action, they wouldnt show a replay which Im fine with. he apparently took a bad hit to the head and was in a bad way. It was on Louisville sideline and their trainers were immediately on the field
My wife was able to see it when she hit rewind on our cable box. I'm a different bird I refuse to see stuff like that.

Helmet to helmet and immediately went to the field. No movement and the announcers s said they heard the hit. He had his head down on the contact so the fear of a neck/spinal injury. Hoping for the best

Advertisement
The ACC is the freaking worst officiated conference in college football. They constantly call ticky tack ****. Its worse than watching an NFL game.
I say this every weekend and I know a handful of ACC officials. This game has defensive holdings agains UVAs DT not even threatening the ball. its ridiculous

Advertisement
Back