UVA @ U of L

Advertisement
Ive watched a lot of ACC games and man every team but us moves the ball so easily I just dont get it man. Not even tough passes but I feel like teams get chunk plays all the time and we struggle
You see this UVA qb scanning the field even though he’s erratic? Wish I just saw that next game even if we got obliterated. Just look around at least, these dudes don’t even have a pocket and they be scanning the field while they running for their lives

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is so sad... And bad part is it's preventable... When you dip your head like that and lead with the crown of your helmet you're asking for a fracture/spinal cord injury. Just teach kids better from young. So sad.

I said it 2-3 weeks ago Louisville isn’t a very good team. But give them credit they take care of business. Similar to what we could have done. The ACC is once again a very average conference. FSU has done the same and mixed in 2 wins over an OK Lsu team the last 2 years to get a little extra behind their hype. Louisville got theirs with Notre Dame. If we were 8-1 right now A&M would be ours.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back