UVA picked to win the Coastal

Every team got a first place vote?

Lmao.

Never change Carolina corridor media. You’re as neutral as your officials.

Wait, are you somehow denying that any team could win this sht-show of a division? If there's one thing that should be clear by now it's that the Coastal is always a mess and just about anything can happen. It would only be slightly surprising if VT went 5-3 and still won the division.

Advertisement
Wait, are you somehow denying that any team could win this sht-show of a division? If there's one thing that should be clear by now it's that the Coastal is always a mess and just about anything can happen. It would only be slightly surprising if VT went 5-3 and still won the division.

6 different teams in the last 6 years should tell you everything you need to know.

The most encouraging thing about what is going on is Alum Canes are working with the current players and I am sure influencing recruiting. The alum ex-players are tired of us losing and I'd bet they see Manny as the answer to bringing us back. I could be wrong but I get the vibe that he is our next NC coach. Probably not this year (although stranger things have happened) but his recruiting is indicating the future is bright. If he can bring the intensity we had for ND two seasons ago, we will get back. Winning is a habit but so can losing be, we need to start a new streak of winning.

You must be fun to go to games with.
Have a great night, man.

hes questioning why miami wasn't voted to win the coastal. our history in the ACC has proven why we dont deserve to be picked to win the division. i think we should win it and should win it fairly easily, but nothing has been that easy for miami since dorsey left

Lol you act like I think UVA is better. Of course I don’t. I’m just pointing out how ridiculous people sound when they act like the craziest thing that’s ever happened is UVA being picked to win this division that we’ve won one time in going on 15 years. Miami stunk to high **** last year. Am I a bad fan for saying that? It’s fact. This nonsense that you can’t be a fan unless you’re a blind homer is crazy. So should Miami be #1 in the AP poll too since they’re your favorite team?

Straw%2BMan%2BGif%2B.gif

Advertisement
Hey guys just gonna leave this here:

Imagine a scenario in which our offense doesn’t go 3 and out multiple times in a row and our defense gets sufficient time to rest. In addition to that our opponents don’t start on their own 45 every time. Just food for thought

We got humiliated by a mediocre Wisconsin in our bowl game, people remember what you did last. All the feel good vibes and hashtags don't mean ****. Just like the UF game virtually no one is going to give Miami much of a chance, nor should they. Until we start to back it up on the field we're fair game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back