UVA picked to win the Coastal

Advertisement
Advertisement
I need a wrench so that I can FIX the problem.

Miami's lone Coastal Division title came in 2017 while Virginia has not won the division since the conference adapted a two-division format in 2005. - Ivins 24/7

Ridiculous, that is all sir!

Last edited:
Advertisement
awaq.gif

Advertisement
**** needs to be plastered all over the locker room. Players should be embarrassed
Why would they be embarrassed? Take Miami out of the equation. How many other teams with no named QB1, a first year HC, coming off a 7-6 season, having only won its division once in 15 years, would you expect to suddenly have the media love to be named a consensus pick to win that same division?

If this is what the players need to motivate them and not last year's abominable season, then we won't win the division this year either.

Just can't see UVA winning the division..........

Me either but I get they’re the darlings this year. Best returning QB in the division. Pretty good last year. A lot coming back.

We’ll know their fate early on though. Week 1 they play at Pitt. Week 3 they get FSU in Charlottesville. If they’re 2-0 after those 2, the game vs us on that Friday night in October probably determines the division.

They get VT at home too. Their other crossover game is Louisville, the worst team in the Atlantic.

Advertisement
This UVA storyline is one of the most insane in recent memory. There QB Perkins is hot garbage and this season once our offense has a pulse this game vs UVA is going to be a blow out. I’m predicting a convincing 4 score victory over UVA this season
Totally agree about Perkins. His throwing motion is the worst in D-1. It looks like when I try to throw with my left hand (non dominant). If we force him to stay in the pocket and cover the short routes, he is toast. Can't throw with any accuracy beyond 10 yards.

Advertisement
Back