UTough Highlight 2015

Advertisement
these dudes on here wouldn't say one word of disrespect to those players like they talk trash on here....all these ***gots up in here running their mouths behind a keyboard

I don't believe anyone is bashing the players. Still bashing Golden and our mediocre S&C coach Swasey. Everyone wants to keep bringing up that horsesh*t theory that players come back to train because of Swasey which simple is not the case. I'm sure the weather, family, and south beach has nothing to do with it. Even so, no players that depend on strength and power (Lineman - Defensive and Offensive) come back. Swasey does a decent job with speed and agility. That's about it. We have not been physical since Butch/Moffits influenced players graduated. How this guy still has a job baffles me.

We have been hearing about U-Soft for four off-seasons now.

Considering our performance on the field it is about the equivalent of this

[video=youtube;o-50GjySwew]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=o-50GjySwew[/video]

Advertisement
Did the team even lift weights this off season? Looks like a highschool team

So you want to see something like this, and God knows it pains me to post this but **** that man can coach a team.

[video=youtube;JPwUyrw5gmE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPwUyrw5gmE[/video]

Advertisement
Sorry, but those videos of Bama and OH St. Don't make me weep. Our guys don't look smaller, plus most of you don't want them that big, so I don't know wtf you want. Just complain about everything.

What makes me weep is 6-7.

Sorry, but those videos of Bama and OH St. Don't make me weep. Our guys don't look smaller, plus most of you don't want them that big, so I don't know wtf you want. Just complain about everything.

What makes me weep is 6-7.

I believe you need to invest into some of these

marni-630-50-glasses_2.jpg

if i was a coach, i want my kid to play for that staff not ours. Look at Meyer's prescence. its better than watching golden begging kids to play hard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back