UTough Highlight 2015

It's going to take a lot more than some "We-fense" videos to erase the memory of a 6-7 season... And all the other damage done over the past 4 years.

Advertisement
SMH. First you complain that Golden has them too big. Now that they're too small. Which is it? I don't give a rat's *** how big they are, I just want them to win.

Wow you guys bash our players now?? I get the AD or the Donna... I get coaches... but the kids, that choose tp play for our U???

Shame on you guys... really

Advertisement
this cat Trent Harris needs to Juice up fast and get with the program, otherwise, these gorrila juiceheads ( AQM and McCord) are going to leave him in the dust.

SMH. First you complain that Golden has them too big. Now that they're too small. Which is it? I don't give a rat's *** how big they are, I just want them to win.

Haha that's so true. The talk was that they get bulked up TOO much at first.

Advertisement
Wow you guys bash our players now?? I get the AD or the Donna... I get coaches... but the kids, that choose tp play for our U???

Shame on you guys... really
For real guys.....The problem is the coaches and administration. Stop killing the players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pushing a sled with no weight and a small truck tire...#buildingchampions

It's a video of drills without context, let it go. That sled was very low off the ground. It was a drill designed to stay low, not build strength. The tire is smaller because it's being flipped up and down the field for endurance and to learn how to sink your butt and explode, not 1 flip for strength. Some people just need to criticize for the sole purpose of criticizing. I'm no fan of Swasey either but this is straight nitpicking.

WeFense is *** but you ****s talking ish about the players are gayer, a notch above foldin and his butt buddy

Advertisement
Back