Utah vs Florida

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not to be that guy, but we get a flag for spiking a football.

I've seen an unbelievably amount of extra-curricular **** today that's just gone uncalled. The Gator on that TD then was talking **** and no flag was thrown.
I know you’re not new. So what part of miami is judged by different rules haven’t you absorbed into your game day experience?

Advertisement
Not to be that guy, but we get a flag for spiking a football.

I've seen an unbelievably amount of extra-curricular **** today that's just gone uncalled. The Gator on that TD then was talking **** and no flag was thrown.
All good though. That was a lesson necessary. Soon as that **** happened Mario tore them a whole new hole. Kam made a **** of a play. Past that we gotta learn what it is to win...

Seriously, no idea what you're talking about. I haven't made any game predictions. I barely know anything about either team.
It wasn't you...I found em lol

Sup @StevoBevo 🤣

Hey Lu, we need to have a football knowledge session with our fellow Cane.

Oregon over UGA
Ur Utah over UF prediction isn't over yet, but...UF is making a game out of it...even though the refs have kept them in it

Last edited:
Advertisement
This the same Utah team people shame Mario for losing too but Utah is a perennial 10 win team for like last 20 years.

They would've went undefeated in the ACC last year.

Advertisement
It's wasn't you...I found em lol

Sup @StevoBevo 🤣

Hey Lu, we need to had a football knowledge session with our fellow Cane.

Oregon over UGA
Ur Utah over UF prediction isn't over yet, but...UF is making a game out of it...even though the refs have kept them in it
Gotta be careful with those accusations, mang. I knew it couldn't be me because I rarely, if ever, make predictions - even on the Canes. If I knew enough to make predictions, I'd be in Vegas collecting my winnings and playing at one of those blackjack tables inside the pool. Maybe getting a massage. I don't know.

Advertisement
Back