Utah vs Florida

Not to be that guy, but we get a flag for spiking a football.

I've seen an unbelievably amount of extra-curricular **** today that's just gone uncalled. The Gator on that TD then was talking **** and no flag was thrown.
I know you’re not new. So what part of miami is judged by different rules haven’t you absorbed into your game day experience?
 
Not to be that guy, but we get a flag for spiking a football.

I've seen an unbelievably amount of extra-curricular **** today that's just gone uncalled. The Gator on that TD then was talking **** and no flag was thrown.
All good though. That was a lesson necessary. Soon as that **** happened Mario tore them a whole new hole. Kam made a **** of a play. Past that we gotta learn what it is to win...
 
Seriously, no idea what you're talking about. I haven't made any game predictions. I barely know anything about either team.
It wasn't you...I found em lol

Sup @StevoBevo 🤣

Hey Lu, we need to have a football knowledge session with our fellow Cane.

Oregon over UGA
Ur Utah over UF prediction isn't over yet, but...UF is making a game out of it...even though the refs have kept them in it
 
Last edited:
This the same Utah team people shame Mario for losing too but Utah is a perennial 10 win team for like last 20 years.

They would've went undefeated in the ACC last year.
 
It's wasn't you...I found em lol

Sup @StevoBevo 🤣

Hey Lu, we need to had a football knowledge session with our fellow Cane.

Oregon over UGA
Ur Utah over UF prediction isn't over yet, but...UF is making a game out of it...even though the refs have kept them in it
Gotta be careful with those accusations, mang. I knew it couldn't be me because I rarely, if ever, make predictions - even on the Canes. If I knew enough to make predictions, I'd be in Vegas collecting my winnings and playing at one of those blackjack tables inside the pool. Maybe getting a massage. I don't know.
 
Back
Top