#USocial(CiS's first press pass)

USNAVYCANE

All American
Maude
Canesinsight will be one of the participants for this event. What questions would you like us to ask the players, coaches and ADs?(Think of some good ones) I'll try and take as many pics of the event as I can and some video to share with you guys. So look for many new and exciting updates as canesinsight embarks on bringing you even more in depth canes football content.

Advertisement
1) Why on earth do you still have Dorsett on Punt and Kickoff Returns? Just given the last game only, he doesn't have the vision and fearlessness to attack the way you have to be a good returner. It was even more evident all of last year. We have plenty of options in the bag now. Please let us know what we do not understand. Thanks.

I like the Herald's line of questioning starting with "How does it feel to score a touchdown? Does it make you happy? What are you thinking when you are running?"

Advertisement
awesome stuff navy. you going to be in the press box? lol or sidelines or what?

big dog status.

awesome stuff navy. you going to be in the press box? lol or sidelines or what?

big dog status.

press box maybe the side lines if I can. We will be doing a Q&A before the game but after the game Q&A is TBD I will be on hand for the post game presser though.

Advertisement
This is during the game? How will you interview coaches?

Anyway ask Golden where the musical chairs philosophy for olineman comes from? And what is the benefit

This is during the game? How will you interview coaches?

Anyway ask Golden where the musical chairs philosophy for olineman comes from? And what is the benefit

pre pre game is when Q&A will be done (not all coaches will be available)

I'll be there all day pre game/during the game/and for all the post game interviews

Advertisement
Buy a box Krispy Kremes, suck out the filling with a turkey baster and replace it with wasabi. Put them near the refreshments.

Then lulz at Manny and the Beast as their eyes are watering.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back