USF recruits

Advertisement
Not in this class.

However, I would have loved to have Sean Price and Elkino Watson.

Not in this class.

However, I would have loved to have Sean Price and Elkino Watson.

Price was a big one, thought we were gonna get him too but it goes back to who was on him first.

Jenkins was a USF commit though I am pretty sure.

Woolard (spelling?) is just a stud athlete that...if he wants in...you find a spot for. Bit of a project but could be a GREAT receiver.

Advertisement
After I saw Prices showing in our game, he looked soft and he looked like he had stone hands. Walford>Price

After I saw Prices showing in our game, he looked soft and he looked like he had stone hands. Walford>Price

He is a true freshman but Id still take the British detective as our #1 TE. Price wouldve provided depth and couldve got some burn at FB as well.

Advertisement
Asiantii Woulard ‏@Asiantii_2
I am decommitted from #USF. Keeping options open until things settle but USF is still in the mix.

Teams around the country will scramble to land the nation's No. 1 dual-threat quarterback Asiantii Woulard (Winter Park/Fla./Winter Park) after he decommitted from South Florida. Woulard was already weighing his options before the school's dismissal of head coach Skip Holtz. The firing forced the recruit's hand.

North Carolina State could be in the driver's seat to land Woulard. The Wolfpack doesn't have a quarterback verbally committed among its 2013 class. It's current starter is a senior and will enter the NFL ranks next season. The school's new head coach, Dave Doeren, was able to take a dual-threat quarterback at Northern Illinois and make him into a Heisman contender. Plus, North Carolina State is the one school Woulard already visited.

Higher profile programs could enter the mix and South Florida is still under consideration, but North Carolina State certainly has a strong case to land the elite quarterback recruit.

Asiantii Woulard ‏@Asiantii_2
I am decommitted from #USF. Keeping options open until things settle but USF is still in the mix.

Teams around the country will scramble to land the nation's No. 1 dual-threat quarterback Asiantii Woulard (Winter Park/Fla./Winter Park) after he decommitted from South Florida. Woulard was already weighing his options before the school's dismissal of head coach Skip Holtz. The firing forced the recruit's hand.

North Carolina State could be in the driver's seat to land Woulard. The Wolfpack doesn't have a quarterback verbally committed among its 2013 class. It's current starter is a senior and will enter the NFL ranks next season. The school's new head coach, Dave Doeren, was able to take a dual-threat quarterback at Northern Illinois and make him into a Heisman contender. Plus, North Carolina State is the one school Woulard already visited.

Higher profile programs could enter the mix and South Florida is still under consideration, but North Carolina State certainly has a strong case to land the elite quarterback recruit.

He won the Elite 11 QB camp. Yes he's a QB. Will be a bit of a project, but the potential is there to be great. He beat out Kevin Olsen, Max Browne, Hackenburg, and all the top QBs in the country at that camp.

He had interest over the summer in us, as I recall...and that was while we were pitching him as a WR. I think it is worth the phone call.

Advertisement
Either that or start anonymously telling him how awesome Oregon and UCLA are and get him on the other side of the country.

Either that or start anonymously telling him how awesome Oregon and UCLA are and get him on the other side of the country.

Barring injury at Oregon, he'd be 3 years from seeing the field with Mariota at QB (RFreshman)

Advertisement
Back