PennsylvaniaCane Senior Premium Joined Jul 8, 2022 Messages 4,009 Sep 13, 2025 #3,281 Want a pick six here
miamimike305 Senior Joined Apr 15, 2018 Messages 3,695 Sep 13, 2025 #3,284 flips said: You should delete this Click to expand... Why? I said my bad. I forgot he did die. No disrespect.
flips said: You should delete this Click to expand... Why? I said my bad. I forgot he did die. No disrespect.
TriStarCane Take em to the deep end Joined Jun 13, 2012 Messages 12,588 Sep 13, 2025 #3,287 Pickett first sack!
OriginalCanesCanesCanes All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS) Premium Joined Feb 7, 2013 Messages 37,569 Sep 13, 2025 #3,288 LOL You girls done with your hissy fits? Now I remember why I never go on the game day thread. I was just bored during the rain delay at the stadium so I had a rare look-see, JFC what a bunch of neurotic females *****ing like preteens at a girly slumber party.
LOL You girls done with your hissy fits? Now I remember why I never go on the game day thread. I was just bored during the rain delay at the stadium so I had a rare look-see, JFC what a bunch of neurotic females *****ing like preteens at a girly slumber party.
flips Letting it rip Premium Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 10,587 Sep 13, 2025 #3,289 **** yeah Booker!
NicKane 5 Star Blue chip Joined May 11, 2017 Messages 6,105 Sep 13, 2025 #3,290 Bookers bend around that corner looks pretty good.
A anr96 All ACC Joined Nov 5, 2022 Messages 5,168 Sep 13, 2025 #3,291 today has revealed a lot, but it has for sure shown the future is bright with these young players we have
today has revealed a lot, but it has for sure shown the future is bright with these young players we have
Empirical Cane We are what we repeatedly do. Joined Sep 3, 2018 Messages 47,911 Sep 13, 2025 #3,292 Unfair to put #33 in coverage
JustWin Junior Joined Jul 27, 2019 Messages 1,789 Sep 13, 2025 #3,293 33 is special. He needs more reps
txcanes Redshirt Freshman Banned Joined Jan 1, 2013 Messages 3,245 Sep 13, 2025 #3,294 423Hurricane said: FYI Fletcher’s Dad passed away last year you ******* moron Click to expand... Just another glimpse into his character.
423Hurricane said: FYI Fletcher’s Dad passed away last year you ******* moron Click to expand... Just another glimpse into his character.
01Falsetto G.A.B.O.S Joined May 28, 2019 Messages 2,162 Sep 13, 2025 #3,297 Is that former cane Michael McLaughlin on usf o-line?
skydogcane6 Sophomore Joined Apr 17, 2022 Messages 994 Sep 13, 2025 #3,299 That was beautiful swarm defense right there
TriStarCane Take em to the deep end Joined Jun 13, 2012 Messages 12,588 Sep 13, 2025 #3,300 Look at how we rally to the ball. We are swarming