Rumor USF coming for DVD

What’s wrong with Rod ? Even tho I rather have JT at that on field position. No mothers will say no to UM with JT in their living room.
I just don’t know any recruit he has helped haul in; I suppose that’s why I asked. Doesn’t seem like we’ve started a Texas pipeline on the defensive end. We’ll see.

Advertisement
Good for DVD whichever way it goes... He's worked hard and earned his way... Glad the check is now gonna follow...

Advertisement
We truly are in a bizarre place in the history of college football when you have a position coach who is making in the $200K/year range being responsible for recruiting and landing a kid who is going to sign a $1+ million/year NIL deal.

Advertisement
I get wanting to keep DVD for his recruiting prowess and it would be great for his career path for him to be an on field coach but does anyone have any insights into his actual ability to be a DB coach?

He played DB in college and 6 years in the pros I would guess he picked up a thing or two about the position over the years.

He is also coached at CB in 2017 at ASA college before coming on board at Miami.

Miami athletics already has him listed as CB so what am I missing here?

Isn’t he already an on field coach?

It's been a while since other programs have actively gone after our employed staffs (Baker, Parker don't count as they were being fired regardless).

You want other programs coveting your personnel (coaches, analysts, staff members, and players); it means you have talent.

He played DB in college and 6 years in the pros I would guess he picked up a thing or two about the position over the years.

He is also coached at CB in 2017 at ASA college before coming on board at Miami.

Miami athletics already has him listed as CB so what am I missing here?

Isn’t he already an on field coach?
he just does not have the demeanor/toughness IMO to be a coach. i've been saying this for year and i think it would be a mistake to put him on the field. but my opinion will evolve if putting him on the field is the only way to keep him here. if we can use other incentives, such as cash, then i would prefer that given that he is already unlikely to leave the miami because of his family.

he just does not have the demeanor/toughness IMO to be a coach. i've been saying this for year and i think it would be a mistake to put him on the field. but my opinion will evolve if putting him on the field is the only way to keep him here. if we can use other incentives, such as cash, then i would prefer that given that he is already unlikely to leave the miami because of his family.
Huh!?

Advertisement
Does Mike McDaniel have the requisite demeanor? The dude is a nerd; played football at Yale. But that hasn't stopped him for being one of the better young talented coaches in football

You don’t have to be billy bad àss to be a coach

Advertisement
You don’t have to be billy bad àss to be a coach
**** McDaniel looks like a Lululemon store manager and hes absolutely player friendly and hes one of the best young coaches in the league and a smart O mind. the old mindset of you have to be a hard *** to be a successful coach is played out, not even true anymore, and just more nonsense. ****, our own pick up your kids coach can't even fire his own OC publicly.

**** McDaniel looks like a Lululemon store manager and hes absolutely player friendly and hes one of the best young coaches in the league and a smart O mind. the old mindset of you have to be a hard *** to be a successful coach is played out, not even true anymore, and just more nonsense. ****, our own pick up your kids coach can't even fire his own OC publicly.
Tony dungy showed years ago you can do it a different way. As far as Mario I think changes won’t be made until after esd

Advertisement
Back