USF Bulls Vs UM Hurricanes game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lame... I feel no joy for this win.

Stupid comment.

Last year this team would of quit.

The fact this team is fighting to the end speaks volumes.

What were you expecting

How about you go...never mind. I can feel however the **** I want. I feel empty about this game. We looked like we were out athleted on O, and it's a striking and sad realization.

You needed this game to realize that our roster is currently depleted of talent?

It took him this long? Holy cow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Morris was under Fisch the same amount of time Jacory was and made little, if any improvement over last year. Jacory is a completely different QB.

Ryan Williams and Preston Dewey are the future. Morris will finish his time hear on the bench.

Advertisement
Jacory can be awfully frustrating when there is a rush, ie: pocket presence but..

He was 27-35 for 259 when he actually threw it and had about 5 or 6 big drops. He was extremely accurate when he got the pass off.

Morris was under Fisch the same amount of time Jacory was and made little, if any improvement over last year. Jacory is a completely different QB.

Ryan Williams and Preston Dewey are the future. Morris will finish his time hear on the bench.

Wait, what? How the **** would you know that?

Well it was ugly but I like at the end they busted out the beehive, swag gonna swag..

Advertisement

How do you know? He has barely played since the 1st game. All reports are that the staff loves his progress.

Jacory can be awfully frustrating when there is a rush, ie: pocket presence but..

He was 27-35 for 259 when he actually threw it and had about 5 or 6 big drops. He was extremely accurate when he got the pass off.

Yep yep.

And Morris was like 11-13 in the Maryland game and the receiver cost him a pick, Morris aint bad...

Benjamin has been a liabilty, cost us last game and almost this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back