USF 3pm ACCN

I understand coming out flat after being swept by UF ..... Well not really. However, they should have put USF away already. USF is a bad team. Leaving guys in longer than he should, I think we may regress this year if the line up doesn't mash every game.

Advertisement
Paige’s family must be loaded. That’s what it has to be.

DiMare once again makes an irrelevant move inserting Paige as a “defensive sub” only for the game to get tied and have him at bat when your down to 5 critical outs with a runner on in a tie game. Another wasted out at a bad time.

Advertisement
Hopefully this gets them going heading into a series we should sweep on paper, because that was cringeworthy at moments.

Advertisement
Does anyone actually think DiMare will ever get fired given who his father is? Nepotism at its finest.
At this point he has done absolutely done nothing to get fired. 14 posts from you? What screen name did you get banned from before?

Advertisement
McFarlane is set to get the start tomorrow afternoon in our ACC Network debut.

Louisville was in a similar position last week with a Wednesday afternoon ACCN game following a series loss against an SEC opponent, and ended up losing to Wright State.
It is a good thing the game started at 3 instead of 6 or the game would have been rained out

Advertisement
It’s early in the season, so while we obviously have things to work on (like most teams)... I’m going to enjoy and appreciate us getting the big hit in the bottom of the 9th today after three straight games of failing to do just that.

I really think we need to settle on a traditional midweek starter. This midweek bullpen day is going to bite us as we to head to Boca and Orlando the next two weeks.

Paige’s family must be loaded. That’s what it has to be.

DiMare once again makes an irrelevant move inserting Paige as a “defensive sub” only for the game to get tied and have him at bat when your down to 5 critical outs with a runner on in a tie game. Another wasted out at a bad time.
Premature post, great play in the 9th by Paige to get 2nd out

Advertisement
Back