USCw

Advertisement
Really didn't see that coming. Wow!

How does "the best job on the board" go to the interim guy who was already on staff?

Agents are probably playing games, and Southern Cal decided not to wait.

Yikes. His resume is WEAK too. Prior to his USC stint, his shining achievement was being a position coach for an awful Memphis team for 9 years.

Proves how alot of these rumors mean nothing....Rumored to be hiring John Harbaugh, Brian Kelly, Gruden and Carroll but instead they hire the interim.

Advertisement
Btw, this also shows what a total fraud Cowherd is. That clown was claiming USC had already agreed to terms with a HUGE name under the caveat that nothing be leaked until his season was over.

Proves how alot of these rumors mean nothing....Rumored to be hiring John Harbaugh, Brian Kelly, Gruden and Carroll but instead they hire the interim.

There was rumors over the laat week that haden was leaning towards making helton full time hc.

Advertisement
Orgeron did a great job as interim, yet they hired a lunatic alcoholic. Now, considered by most as the top open job and they keep this interim? I'm dumbfounded.

they could have waited to see how he did against Stanford.. but he has only lost to notre dame and oregon as HC, so that's not terrible.

Wow. And we criticize our admin for not going outside of the Miami family and do an exhaustive search? That makes 3 successive HC hires that were basically internal hires. yikes/.

Advertisement
Surprising. Chip must have said no.

Also, please stop putting the w after USC. There is only one USC. South Carolina does not belong in the same league as USC.

So many good options out there for us. C'mon Blake, don't be lazy you *******

This, do we wait for Kelly?

If Chip wasn't interested in USCw I doubt he is interested in Miami.

Chip was never going back to the PAC 12. We are still likely waiting for him to tell us no.

I'm pretty sure he already told UM "No"

Could be. No real info out there to support it either way that I am aware of.

Advertisement
So it turns out that Haden reached out to Schiano for their job. No joke. This clown really might make Flake end up looking fantastic. Hopefully.

Advertisement
Back