USC v Louisville

Advertisement
Louisville not helping FSU’s argument. Overrated USC’s JV team doing as they please with Louisville.
Didn't see the game... went Keys fishing to detox from Christmas insanity. But WTF, are the Cardinals eating too much Lucky Charms rainbow cereal?

Advertisement
USC in an odd situation at quarterback. They lost Caleb to the NFL and Nelson to the portal. Miller balled out but who’s the back up? I don’t think they recruited a quarterback in this class. I can’t see Howard signing there, after Miller’s performance.

Advertisement
Plummer is def injured. All of his passes were short and Louisville came into this came with a run heavy offense. The one we saw at Hard Rock is nothing like what we saw tonight. Also why are we acting all of these teams are the same teams from the regular season? With all the opt outs were bascially seeing a preview of the 2024 teams

Plummer is def injured. All of his passes were short and Louisville came into this came with a run heavy offense. The one we saw at Hard Rock is nothing like what we saw tonight. Also why are we acting all of these teams are the same teams from the regular season? With all the opt outs were bascially seeing a preview of the 2024 teams
Plummer sùcks. He had 8 total games this season with 1 touchdown or less.

Unfortunately for us, our defense just had a bad game.

Advertisement
Miller moss looked better than Caleb. Man Lincoln can coach
Williams holds the ball. Audibles alot at the line. When he was behind center, their OL had alot of false starts due to all of the audible calls.

Lot of discussion on these things on USC board. Williams always looking for the "big play" while Moss plays within the offense, is decisive and gets the ball out quickly.. Moss is a really smart kid - graduated magna *** laude in 2.5 years.....

Moss just played himself into a starting gig somewhere for the 2024 season. I’d hate to be Riley right now trying to convince boosters to spend big $ on a transfer qb - they probably think he’s insane after watching what MM just did.

Williams holds the ball. Audibles alot at the line. When he was behind center, their OL had alot of false starts due to all of the audible calls.

Lot of discussion on these things on USC board. Williams always looking for the "big play" while Moss plays within the offense, is decisive and gets the ball out quickly.. Moss is a really smart kid - graduated magna *** laude in 2.5 years.....
Williams is always late. Idk if he doesn’t trust the throws or what but he’s definitely super talented just a weird Eval. Can u coach that out of him so he hits on time.

Advertisement
They had all of Miami signals and our Safeties forgot TEs can catch passes too. Embarrassing lost based on matchup, idc what UL record is.
If they don’t follow the NFL model and put radios in helmets next year I don’t know what to say. First Clemson then this whole Michigan scandal, I mean how much evidence do you need.

And we will have far fewer guys running wide open next year because our safeties won’t freelance and bust coverages.

USC killed my football pool....
Loser GIF

Advertisement
Back