Golsen82 Senior Joined Mar 4, 2016 Messages 13,855 Dec 28, 2023 #21 Mario gotta tamper and get moss to portal here! 2.5 million!
OldhamA Senior Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 19,520 Dec 28, 2023 #22 Golsen82 said: Mario gotta tamper and get moss to portal here! 2.5 million! Click to expand... I've just watched the highlights - he did well, but a lot of that production was the WRs making plays on the ball. I was waiting for that long INT return to happen all game, his ball placement was off (mostly underthrowing players).
Golsen82 said: Mario gotta tamper and get moss to portal here! 2.5 million! Click to expand... I've just watched the highlights - he did well, but a lot of that production was the WRs making plays on the ball. I was waiting for that long INT return to happen all game, his ball placement was off (mostly underthrowing players).