USC QB commit Jake Garcia to play senior year in the South

Do they not play OT in Georgia? Why so many tie games?
Dunno, but I know there were a LOT of ties in high school football 60+ years ago when teams scored far fewer points. When the average score is 10-7, the chances are high for a tie. Now, with teams scoring 40+, it lessens the chances of both teams having the same amount of points at the end of 4 quarters.

Advertisement
Dunno, but I know there were a LOT of ties in high school football 60+ years ago when teams scored far fewer points. When the average score is 10-7, the chances are high for a tie. Now, with teams scoring 40+, it lessens the chances of both teams having the same amount of points at the end of 4 quarters.
They started ot several years ago . Most of the ties were back in the day

Advertisement
I've had the pleasure of watching HS football in a few states. Very rarely do I think "these boys can hang with us down in Miami."

That's how I feel about Valdosta football. Their players don't have that extra gear and X-Factor the Miami dudes do, but they can ball.

On the other hand, I once went to a HS football game in Boston and I was like "what in the **** am I watching?"

My thing why Valdosta? If you were going to come play for the Hurricanes why not play for Northwestern, Miami Central, Plantation, Palmetto or Heritage?
Dosta has a lot more money than those programs. Rush Propst is one of the best high school coaches in the country.

Advertisement
Cause he’s not playing for the Hurricanes
Season 2 Episode 13 Nbc GIF by Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist

Advertisement
Back