USC pounds the Buffs 48-41, Corchfest

I just want to see Cormani roasted alive by USC's WR corps. That will put paid to any idea at the Hecht of bringing him back here, even if his tail is between his legs.

Besides, anything that makes Colorado look Pop Warner in front of South Florida recruits is good for us. That Oregon game started exposing Prime. USC has a chance to complete the work.

Advertisement
Florida natives on each team:

Colorado
OT David Conner (Deerfield Beach)
RB Anthony Hankerson (STA)
LB Jeremiah Brown (Gadsden County)
WR Willie Gaines (Cocoa)
OT Kareem Harden (Stranahan)
CB Travis Jay (Madison County)
LB Noah Young (Gulf Breeze)
WR Isaiah Hardge (STA)
S Jahquez Robinson (Sandalwood)
CB Cormani McClain (Lakeland)
LB Brendan Gant (Kathleen)
LB Jordan Domineck (George Jenkins)
CB Omarion Cooper (Lehigh Senior)
WR Tar'Varish Dawson (Lehigh Senior)
DT Bishop Thomas (Bishop Moore)
WR Asaad Waseem (Ocoee)
WR Xavier Weaver (Orlando Christian Prep)
LB Tristan Marois (Clearwater Academy International)
WR Jimmy Horn Jr. (Seminole)

USC
WR Mario Williams (Plant City)
OT Michael Tarquin (North Marion)

Always appreciate this. Thanks!

Advertisement
Bro I am crazy or does Miami not look faster and bigger than USC.
That depends. They are probably equal at quarterback. It would all depend on how the WR's stack up. Miami probably has the deeper RB room. TE room is a mystery, as Dawson hasn't shown his hand yet. I can't comment on USC's TE room.

This is the dream playoff matchup for a Natty.

Advertisement
I just want to see Cormani roasted alive by USC's WR corps. That will put paid to any idea at the Hecht of bringing him back here, even if his tail is between his legs.

Besides, anything that makes Colorado look Pop Warner in front of South Florida recruits is good for us. That Oregon game started exposing Prime. USC has a chance to complete the work.

I don't think Cormani is gonna get any burn. His coach didn't have very nice things to say about his work ethic.

Sad to say, I'm glad the Ducks aren't on our OOC schedule right now. They're a better team.
They're basically duplicating what happened at Georgia.

I have to agree with you in one respect, we have a better QB and WR set. But that defense at Eugene is tough. The Washington game will be...interesting.

Advertisement
Shadure make bad throw.
About to get ugly 🥴
Donald Glover Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back