USA Today SunSentenal ESPN: UM Recruiting Grade A

its a little to late to tell us we have an A class, for us hurricane fans we already knew what no one
wanted to say. that this class is as talented as any class in the top ten. if we were in the Sec or Big Ten conference and had Jeff Thomas
Mike Harley DJ Jhonson Trajan Bandy Deejay Dallas Donaldson, Amari Carter Robert Burns and rest we would've had at least ten exclusives
on our players and class by all these sites.

Advertisement
No! according to members of this board this class is only a B-. And it can only be graded by the players we didn't get who live within a 100 mile radius of the University.

its a little to late to tell us we have an A class, for us hurricane fans we already knew what no one
wanted to say. that this class is as talented as any class in the top ten. if we were in the Sec or Big Ten conference and had Jeff Thomas
Mike Harley DJ Jhonson Trajan Bandy Deejay Dallas Donaldson, Amari Carter Robert Burns and rest we would've had at least ten exclusives

Link to article please

Link to article please

Just google Sun Sentenal

Advertisement
I wouldn't put burns on there cause he hasn't played much in two years. I think losing McFarland takes away the A grade especially when we didn't get someone else. Love the class, but it's not an A.

B to B+

I wouldn't put burns on there cause he hasn't played much in two years. I think losing McFarland takes away the A grade especially when we didn't get someone else. Love the class, but it's not an A.

B to B+

Agree

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Please don't EVER post a thread discussing a specific article without including the link. 😒

That is all.

No! according to members of this board this class is only a B-. And it can only be graded by the players we didn't get who live within a 100 mile radius of the University.

No it's because it really is in the B grade range. Stop paying attention to Recruiting rankings, we missed on some needs. This class is strong for the ACC but it doesn't even come close to taking us to national contention yet.

Advertisement

I think you meant Sun-Sentinel...not Sun Sentenal.

Here's the link ya'll.

Chris Hays grades the Florida universities' signing classes - Sun Sentinel

The article says the Gators had "perhaps the biggest steal in the entire state in Miami Columbus DB Lacedrick Brunson. Lacedrick who, you say? Just wait."

Definitely, "SunSentenal" reporting. Brunson, went to Miami Jackson..... Guess he was so much of a steal, the writer didn't even know where he came from.

Advertisement
The Son-Scentanal is a fragrant publication.

How were mat drills this morning?

HzJTa89.gif

ok i will let it go for making the sun sentinel error.

but you guys are still wrong Jeff Thomas and Deonte Jhonson are five stars
with a lot of high 4* we didn't miss on nothing just needed DT's and we should
be happy with what we got, being at the bottom for years, no high ranked player
wants to come to a program that has no identity, thank God we have one now,
A class to me.

3-4 years down the road I think we'll see this years class be a top 5 class production wise, ***** the rankings. Jeff Thomas, Navaughn Donaldson, and DJ Johnson will be 1st rounders. N'kosi Perry and Cade Weldon both are talented and bring in different skill sets. Trajan Bandy and Mike Harley are Miami-caliber competitors that lacked the size to be highly ranked. Jonathan Garvin, Jon Ford, and Amari Carter are physical specimen and fit Manny's defense. Only concern is the RB position, but even then I'm not too worried.

Last years class wasnt ranked in the top 5, but look at all the true freshmen that have made an impact from day 1. This class will be just as good, and 2018 has a chance to be the best class in years. Stop looking so far into these BS rankings, these 3 classes will make us playoff contenders. No more golden specials.

Advertisement
Has anybody ever taken a year and graded retrospective classes - in other words someone grading the 2013 class in 2017. That would be the best measure of all, just lining up the top 20 for one year and comparing them by production for that year. Wonder how they correlate? I'm pretty sure it would be a fairly strong correlation for maybe the top four or five classes, including Alabama, but after say number five or six, I have a feeling they're going to tend to diverge

No it's because it really is in the B grade range. Stop paying attention to Recruiting rankings, we missed on some needs. This class is strong for the ACC but it doesn't even come close to taking us to national contention yet.
Strong for the ACC is good and means you're on the right track. (2 Nattys in the last four years)

Dumb. The ACC is the best conference in football. So being strong in the ACC means you're in national contention.

No doubt, several times over the next decade or so, someone we didn't offer will be on a Super Bowl roster, so this, like all other classes, is an F.

Advertisement
Back