USA Today SunSentenal ESPN: UM Recruiting Grade A

its a little to late to tell us we have an A class, for us hurricane fans we already knew what no one
wanted to say. that this class is as talented as any class in the top ten. if we were in the Sec or Big Ten conference and had Jeff Thomas
Mike Harley DJ Jhonson Trajan Bandy Deejay Dallas Donaldson, Amari Carter Robert Burns and rest we would've had at least ten exclusives
on our players and class by all these sites.
I wouldn't put burns on there cause he hasn't played much in two years. I think losing McFarland takes away the A grade especially when we didn't get someone else. Love the class, but it's not an A.

B to B+

Talk about grade inflation. What are we, Harvard? I like the class, but looks like a B+ to me. UF should have a C-, D+. Kinda important to have someone able to throw the ball. We have an embarrassment of riches there. I suspect someone as far down on the depth chart as Sheriffs would be able to win the starting job at UF.

Advertisement
No doubt this was a very good class. We also have to consider that the ACC is on par with any conference team for team in the NCAA. Clemson proved that by beating Bamer. Plus our records show that too. No doubt we are getting better. Remember despite all the higher rated recruiting classes that FSU has had we've been very close to beating them our day is coming.

No! according to members of this board this class is only a B-. And it can only be graded by the players we didn't get who live within a 100 mile radius of the University.

LOl and dont forget all the coaches should be fired.

Has anybody ever taken a year and graded retrospective classes - in other words someone grading the 2013 class in 2017. That would be the best measure of all, just lining up the top 20 for one year and comparing them by production for that year. Wonder how they correlate? I'm pretty sure it would be a fairly strong correlation for maybe the top four or five classes, including Alabama, but after say number five or six, I have a feeling they're going to tend to diverge

SOTU does that periodically, but I wouldn't read it for a few more years...it's real depressing.

State of The U, a Miami-Florida Hurricanes community

Advertisement
No! according to members of this board this class is only a B-. And it can only be graded by the players we didn't get who live within a 100 mile radius of the University.

No it's because it really is in the B grade range. Stop paying attention to Recruiting rankings, we missed on some needs. This class is strong for the ACC but it doesn't even come close to taking us to national contention yet.
Strong for the ACC is good and means you're on the right track. (2 Nattys in the last four years)

No it's because it really is in the B grade range. Stop paying attention to Recruiting rankings, we missed on some needs. This class is strong for the ACC but it doesn't even come close to taking us to national contention yet.

Dumb. The ACC is the best conference in football. So being strong in the ACC means you're in national contention.

Let me clarify, strong enough to win against the ACC Coastal.

No doubt, several times over the next decade or so, someone we didn't offer will be on a Super Bowl roster, so this, like all other classes, is an F.

I'm sorry,.. Did you get lost?? I think you walked into the wrong fanroom,, the room your looking for has a picture of a woman on it!!

ok i will let it go for making the sun sentinel error.

but you guys are still wrong Jeff Thomas and Deonte Jhonson are five stars
with a lot of high 4* we didn't miss on nothing just needed DT's and we should
be happy with what we got, being at the bottom for years, no high ranked player
wants to come to a program that has no identity, thank God we have one now,
A class to me.

Garvin and King Don are 5 stars too.

Sorry man if you sign your best class in 10-12 years which we did then it is a A. Now if we sign this kinda class next season after winning 10-12 games then it would be a B but for an average program which we have been to sign a top 10ish class is amazing. We got so many studs at positions of dire need . **** really the only big hit was losing Mcfarland and he would be 3rd or 4th string next season. If that is the worst thing that happened then your class is staked. But morons will act like we lost Juedy or Smith guys who never really considered UM .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back