USA today: #1 Team for NFL busts.

Lets revisit this in twenty years
It'll still be the Gaytors, always & forever.

The Gaytes are the most overrated program in College Football, right up there with Notre Lame.

No school produces more busts than UF, IDGAF how bad Miami is or how much anybody wants to mope about The U, what will NEVER change is UF being a trash program. Even when they win, they're still trash.

Their greatest QB in school history is also the worst QB in NFL history. The gaytors will forever be the best of the worst for life! F*ck UF.

Advertisement

The Gaytes are the most overrated program in College Football, right up there with Notre Lame.

No school produces more busts than UF, IDGAF how bad Miami is or how much anybody wants to mope about The U, what will NEVER change is UF being a trash program. Even when they win, they're still trash.

Their greatest QB in school history is also the worst QB in NFL history. The gaytors will forever be the best of the worst for life! F*ck UF.
Cant argue this,,,,,,facts

This x 100000. Even with their greatest Head coach or even with their messiah crap of a QB....they always carry an L during the season. Never undefeated....friggin losers. People want to talk about T blow but that fool would get beat in Gainesville on a just about a yearly basis. Program is the most overrated and the reason they are the most delusional fans ever.

Advertisement
saw hale from ESPn posted the number of picks over a period of time. we were at 22, clemson at 24 or 26, and UF at 25, with FSU at 14. if a guy busts he busts (our most recent first round picks have been pretty awful (aside from Njoku bc too early so far)), but a kid will care if they get you to the league. thats all that matters

Terrible article. I don't know what he even defines as a bust.

To me, you can be a bust as a first rounder or 5th round pick. If I draft a guy in the 5th round that I cut out of camp...he's a "bust" to me, but we aren't talking about that in a discussion like this.

However, on the flipside, as a first round pick, what defines a bust? Average NFL career for a first round pick is 9.3 years. So, basically, you get a rookie contract and you're good enough to get at least a one. Thats the average NFL first round pick. So bust or not bust, IMO, basically is...are you good enough to make a second contract ... I guess with the caveat of that second contract at a same or greater role as your first contract as the qualifier?

Either way, I am sure this guy and myself quantify what a bust is differently.

Miami probably has a lot less of them then others though, I'd hypothesize.

Advertisement
ROTFLMFAO
A0EC4720-8ED6-443E-9D57-53833BCC6FD0.gif
D86755D7-CA3C-4E22-AA38-C7758456E5BB.gif

Here ya go. I’m having trouble figuring out this phone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back