USA today: #1 Team for NFL busts.

Advertisement
That’s crazy how good we are on that list. Like way out in front

Which is why the fans who say we will never catch up to Clemson are out of their minds. We get the talent, we have just had all time losers as coaches. Betting odds on Richt Jr ever landing on a P5 staff again?

Advertisement
Great... but I think this article is 3 years old:

39186285-6E15-4932-B79A-4E4F02283CC5.jpeg

Advertisement
Very true, but I do like my Tears supported by current facts. lol.
If only OP would have posted this in the Tears thread, we could’ve swept this under the rug quietly. But now it’s out here in the open. This is reason enough to simply post anti-gaytor material in “Gator Tears” as opposed to starting a new thread and all the pressure and scrutiny that brings with it.

Advertisement
Key line:

A couple lessons to take away from this: Teams shouldn’t write off a player who went to a small school, avoid players from Florida colleges located outside of Miami and do not draft Penn State pass rushers — we’re looking at you, Carl Nassib.

Advertisement
Which is why the fans who say we will never catch up to Clemson are out of their minds. We get the talent, we have just had all time losers as coaches. Betting odds on Richt Jr ever landing on a P5 staff again?

**** he isnt even on a FCS staff

so I guess that means kids will stop going to Florida because their players after leaving Florida get drafted in the first round and don't pan out.
How stupid can you be?
Nobody Gives AF about your Gaytors....Take this back to your double wide in Canesville....

Attachments

• C0Ucl3wVEAAIkae.jpg
    C0Ucl3wVEAAIkae.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 12
Advertisement
Back