Us & Every Unbiased Person Knows It..

monopolyxmoney

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Kirk K loves Miami. Saw that smile on his face? I don’t know why he loves us so much but I love him for it. Pat keeps it real about what happens if the ballers stay home.

The SEC, Rival Schools & the Blue Bloods are acting like we’re nothing but deep down they know what’s up. They don’t have a reason to be scared yet but the concern better be there.

Let’s MFn Go!

Advertisement
Of course Miami being back would be good for CFB. The same can be said for USC, Notre Dame, Michigan, Penn State, Florida State, and any other traditional power. I think most people would rather see a mix of teams and not two SEC teams in the CFP every year.

Kirk K loves Miami. Saw that smile on his face? I don’t know why he loves us so much but I love him for it. Pat keeps it real about what happens if the ballers stay home.

The SEC, Rival Schools & the Blue Bloods are acting like we’re nothing but deep down they know what’s up. They don’t have a reason to be scared yet but the concern better be there.

Let’s MFn Go!

He explained it couple years ago on hurricane hotline, Basically when he was coming up as new announcer coincides with our rise in late 90s early 00s run and he got behind the scenes look from how we were portrayed in media and he just loved the energy and everything about it. Said even though he was new the guys took him in and showed him love and since then he had alot of respect for program..

Of course Miami being back would be good for CFB. The same can be said for USC, Notre Dame, Michigan, Penn State, Florida State, and any other traditional power. I think most people would rather see a mix of teams and not two SEC teams in the CFP every year.
**** me! You can say that again!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back