Urban visiting Njoku tomorrow

'Come to beautiful Columbus, Ohio. Block. Catch short passes. Watch me eat pizza. I can make you the next Aaron Hernandez.'

Last edited:
Advertisement
Have a feeling if/when he gets that OSU and PSU offer, he is gone. Rumor is his family wants him closer to home.

We may have a slight advantage because we offered early, but with *** slithering his way all over this kid, and an OSU offer, he's probably gone to end up there.

Columbus, OH is nowhere near NJ.

Advertisement
Have a feeling if/when he gets that OSU and PSU offer, he is gone. Rumor is his family wants him closer to home.

We may have a slight advantage because we offered early, but with *** slithering his way all over this kid, and an OSU offer, he's probably gone to end up there.

It's a lot closer than Miami, FL.

Advertisement
Ohio state has 4 WR commits already, I hope he makes the smart decision and commits to Miami.

According to his coach, they want him at TE. I suspect that is what he would end up as here too.

I just don't see it. He's already jumping 7 foot in practice. He can easily be a very good college high jumper, although I don't know if he can be elite (don't know that much about track). Why would he want to beef up to TE size, even a relatively skinny receiving TE? He could be a bigger WR, but I would think this kid would want to avoid bulking up too much or else he would lose his high jumping ability.

If there are track experts out there, please tell me if I'm wrong, and why.

It's a lot closer than Miami, FL.

If you're flying, it's negligible. 1 hour versus just over 2 hours.

Hope he makes *** fly all the way to Jersey only to tell him suck it.

353.jpg

Advertisement
2014 Orange Bowl

OSU- 16/24 Passing 234 yards

Sammy Watkins- 16 Rec 227 yards

Not sure how he ever gets a WR to commit to his team, but he does.

Is Meyer on a mission to follow around Golden and get revenge for Berrios?

Advertisement
would have rather had him visit Miami after freezing his *** off on his Ohio visit
Didn't he come to Miami when it was 80 and there were ice storms in the northeast? You don't forget that, its either snow and *** or sun and Al. We shall see what happens. Kid looks like a beast.

2014 Orange Bowl

OSU- 16/24 Passing 234 yards

Sammy Watkins- 16 Rec 227 yards

Not sure how he ever gets a WR to commit to his team, but he does.

Im not sure how UF got Demarcus Robinson to commit to them instead of Clemson but that happened too. Some kids just dont see the light

Advertisement
Back