Urban visiting Njoku tomorrow

Advertisement
Have a feeling if/when he gets that OSU and PSU offer, he is gone. Rumor is his family wants him closer to home.

We may have a slight advantage because we offered early, but with *** slithering his way all over this kid, and an OSU offer, he's probably gone to end up there.

Ohio state has 4 WR commits already, I hope he makes the smart decision and commits to Miami.

Advertisement
Texted Njoku. He's had a penn state offer for a while now.

LOL, wut? You just chimed in this this now? Hasnt there been a raging debate here since last night about wether or not he had a PSU offer?

In any case, it wouldnt suprise me, but Ive had a feeling that OSU is the one he really wants. He couldnt decide if he was going to go to OSU or PSU on an OV this weekend. And if he HAS had a PSU offer for a while, then it was before Franklin, which could mean its not worth much at this point.

IMO, this is a UM/OSU battle at this point.

Advertisement
He's probably just going there to tell him what a fa-got he is in person.

Texted Njoku. He's had a penn state offer for a while now.

LOL, wut? You just chimed in this this now? Hasnt there been a raging debate here since last night about wether or not he had a PSU offer?

In any case, it wouldnt suprise me, but Ive had a feeling that OSU is the one he really wants. He couldnt decide if he was going to go to OSU or PSU on an OV this weekend. And if he HAS had a PSU offer for a while, then it was before Franklin, which could mean its not worth much at this point.

IMO, this is a UM/OSU battle at this point.

I thought everyone knew he had a penn state offer. I said it back in my story with him a while ago. I noticed the debate and texted Njoku now to confirm.

Going to be interviewing him this weekend after he visits with Meyer & Penn state

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

Urban visiting Njoku tomorrow
Yea, this kid is definitely a take.

Glad we were on him first.

287.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back