NFL Urban to the league?

Advertisement
The NFL is just not built for "friends".........it is a professional bust your *** and get paid sport.....
Tebow will find that out real fast....regardless of Urban.
Again....................................................
Guess you’re wrong. Tebow did just get signed because of his bromance with Urban. It’ll definitely help ticket sales if nothing else.

Advertisement
Some guy on the radio just said Tim Tebow is a perpetual "Make a Wish" kid LMBO!!! It's so true! Drafted in the 1st round. Dancing with the stars. Minor league baseball contract. And now competing as a TIGHT END--even though he's never played the position in his life--for an NFL franchise. How does he do it??

And you know Tebow will be on the lookout
Lol.....(Tebow)...."Yo Homie"....Have you been Circumcised yet"??

images (1).jpg

Guess you’re wrong. Tebow did just get signed because of his bromance with Urban. It’ll definitely help ticket sales if nothing else.
da...............they will buy tickets to see a 33 year old Tebow thrown around in a position he has never played, and for locker room koomba ya..
I say B/S,......
Tebow tried baseball too and ducked out of there on a never ending flyball............he just kept going out of the sport...never to return.

The same will happen here when he gets pumped with some NFL muscle and hits, maybe injuries.....This ain't College pretty boy ball, crying on Urban's shoulder..

Advertisement
never liked the guy, and like him even less now that he's on my jags

one time I was walking down by the campus in gainesville by myself towards a few places to get some food, and here comes tebow on a purple mini scooter. It was just me and him on this side street so I expected at least a head nod and looked for it. Nope, dude just looked at the wall as he went by

I just started chuckling to myself, guy looked like a true princess on that scooter it was precious

This guy has gotten more breaks than a little bit.

Was not a NFL Caliber QB....gets drafted in the 1st round. What happened? He proves he wasn’t a NFL caliber QB, YET got 1st round money.

Then dude wanted live out a baseball dream, when he hadn’t played baseball since his Jr yr in high school. What happened? He gets to hang around 3 yrs in the NYM farm system, as a 28 yr old rookie that stunk.

Now?? Guy never played TE in his life, never blocked in his life, and at the age of 33, gets another shot at the NFL??

If this is the greatest make-a-wish adult story in sports history.

If Urban is serious about being a successful NFL coach, Tebow will be cut before the first regular season game is even played.

Or even more likely, even with his documented low IQ, Tebow will have a moment of clarity before he’s humiliatingly cut in the preseason, and cut himself before that happens.

He’ll have to find another venue to try and be the center of attention again. With gender/transgender rules changing in sports, maybe the hammer throw in women’s track?

Advertisement
The only angle this could possibly make sense is for the "culture" aspect. Jax desperately needs a receiving TE and Tebow isn't the answer. They were staring down Brevin in the 5th round and took Luke Farrell instead, another blocking type which they already have a few on the roster.

I can see Urban keeping him around for a few weeks but once those cuts start getting tough, it'll be hard to justify keeping him around. They were better off offering him an assistant or intern type role.

Advertisement
Back