NFL Urban to the league?

Advertisement
While I don’t know why you would go from college HC to NFL OC I wonder if this is the exact root of Mullen rumors

I wonder if this is the exact root of Mullen rumors

1*Irqbz57ypBnuGTuqmbkBXw.jpeg

Advertisement
He these best coach/builder of programs I’ve ever seen. I’d hire him to coach a hockey team, if he’d take the job. All he’s going to do is win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some guy on the radio just said Tim Tebow is a perpetual "Make a Wish" kid LMBO!!! It's so true! Drafted in the 1st round. Dancing with the stars. Minor league baseball contract. And now competing as a TIGHT END--even though he's never played the position in his life--for an NFL franchise. How does he do it??

Last edited by a moderator:
It's confirmed. Also Harbaugh likely to get a 5 year extension :ROFLMAO:
Is Tebow going to get a roster spot or practice squad to learn te and then get a roster spot. No way Urban cuts Tebow after becoming his neighbor and sucking him off since his UiF days

Advertisement
Is Tebow going to get a roster spot or practice squad to learn te and then get a roster spot. No way Urban cuts Tebow after becoming his neighbor and sucking him off since his UiF days
The NFL is just not built for "friends".........it is a professional bust your *** and get paid sport.....
Tebow will find that out real fast....regardless of Urban.
Again....................................................

Imo this all publicity and revenue.
He will make the team and they’ll sell his jersey on their site exclusively. He will probably lead the league or be top ten in Jersey sales again if he only catches 1 pass per game.

Imo this all publicity and revenue.
He will make the team and they’ll sell his jersey on their site exclusively. He will probably lead the league or be top ten in Jersey sales again if he only catches 1 pass per game season.

I did you a favor and corrected that error

Advertisement
Back