Sophomore
If this happens, we’re screwed...

Attachments

• 8E1AC3C6-CA90-40D3-95B2-825D2313F8B3.jpeg
    8E1AC3C6-CA90-40D3-95B2-825D2313F8B3.jpeg
    350.3 KB · Views: 453
Advertisement
Advertisement
Everybody will target Urban if they have a coaching vacancy..that’se reporting marvel studios looking for a Person to play Wolverines, sources tell me they are targeting Hugh Jackman

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU wouldn't give Jimbo what he wanted to get the program to Clemson and Bama level and you know that's something a guy like Meyer takes note of. No way he goes there. FSU will be hunting in the bargain bin once Meyer's agent tells them thanks but no thanks.
Urban and Jimbo .... apples and oranges ... the rumor in Trailerhassee is growing legs and there is definitely smoke up there . we are hoping theres nothing to it , but we can't be idiots whistling past the graveyard.

Advertisement
Urban and Jimbo .... apples and oranges ... the rumor in Trailerhassee is growing legs and there is definitely smoke up there . we are hoping theres nothing to it , but we can't be idiots whistling past the graveyard.

You know how these things. One report by some unnamed source and everyone runs with it. All it says is FSU will target him. Nothing about does Meyer even want to coach again lol Nothing even concrete on Taggart being fired.

Remember Gruden to Miami? Or the 362272783 OCs that were named before Enos was hired? These media guys always throw **** out there just for clicks.

You know how these things. One report by some unnamed source and everyone runs with it. All it says is FSU will target him. Nothing about does Meyer even want to coach again lol Nothing even concrete on Taggart being fired.

Remember Gruden to Miami? Or the 362272783 OCs that were named before Enos was hired? These media guys always throw **** out there just for clicks.
if you think im full of bull****, please put me on ignore and move on with your scintillating life .. won't bother me one bit

Advertisement
Back