Urban to FSU?

First they go out and get the better OC in Briles while we settle for Enos who comes with the exact opposite scheme that we need, and now they are about to cash out for Meyer. Seriously... what happened to The U? I will always ride for my squad but this is just sad.
The good news is that if Urban goes to F$U, maybe we can get Briles this go round. 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
I get you all hate enos but why would u want briles? His gimmick offense is trash and very easy to negative recruit against.
I don’t necessarily care about Briles but DRev loves him so I’m just trying to give him something to look forward to. I just want them all gone from here. Whoever they bring in is not likely to be worse than this dreck.

Advertisement
The state of Florida is broke, FSU with its rapey history would get raked over the coals for hiring Meyer, and Willie's buyout is insane.

What does the State Of Florida have to do with His salary when the boosters would pay His salary? Urbans a scumbag, but He'd be an instant revenue generator for a stagnant AD...gotta spend money to make money.

It could happen, I'm sure they realize they ****ed up big time with Willie and won't do it again. If this happens, they will own Florida football again and Miami will continue its slow downward death spiral.

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol op is dumb. hes not going to FSU and never will. they cant afford him and the only college job he'd take right now is ND and maybe USC imo

Advertisement
FSU wouldn't give Jimbo what he wanted to get the program to Clemson and Bama level and you know that's something a guy like Meyer takes note of. No way he goes there. FSU will be hunting in the bargain bin once Meyer's agent tells them thanks but no thanks.
To get to that level? He won a NC and had another playoff experience. He recruited at a high level every year. Not sure what else he needed.

I told everyone here that that was the most likely landing spot.
LSU is **** near broke but still spending like crazy on football. Myer is the type of dude that will go where the fan base and local authorities turn a blind eye. We have a bunch of new too admin and FSU don’t give 3 shts about anything but football.
They’re admin actually wants to stop the bleeding while ours just keeps changing pads.
I’ve always thought that FSU was his landing spot.
Everything g is laid out there for him. He already has a bunch of talent and he can put 2 top 3 classes in the blink of an eye with the bags threy throw there.

They aren't cashing out for Meyer. The state of Florida is broke, FSU with its rapey history would get raked over the coals for hiring Meyer, and Willie's buyout is insane. Why fight for the ACC Atlantic with Dabo? USC is a much better job. He would have zero competition for the Pac 12 in one of the biggest media markets in the country.
He will own the Pac 12 and lock down every 5* in California.

I told everyone here that that was the most likely landing spot.
LSU is **** near broke but still spending like crazy on football. Myer is the type of dude that will go where the fan base and local authorities turn a blind eye. We have a bunch of new too admin and FSU don’t give 3 shts about anything but football.
They’re admin actually wants to stop the bleeding while ours just keeps changing pads.
I’ve always thought that FSU was his landing spot.
Everything g is laid out there for him. He already has a bunch of talent and he can put 2 top 3 classes in the blink of an eye with the bags threy throw there.

he isnt going to FSU. they may not even be able to fire willie this year bc of his buyout (trust me they need the money and LSU makes more on home games than they do). its ND/USC or bust for urbs if he even wants to coach again

Advertisement
Back