Urban to FSU?

I told everyone here that that was the most likely landing spot.
LSU is **** near broke but still spending like crazy on football. Myer is the type of dude that will go where the fan base and local authorities turn a blind eye. We have a bunch of new too admin and FSU don’t give 3 shts about anything but football.
They’re admin actually wants to stop the bleeding while ours just keeps changing pads.
I’ve always thought that FSU was his landing spot.
Everything g is laid out there for him. He already has a bunch of talent and he can put 2 top 3 classes in the blink of an eye with the bags threy throw there.

When he doesn't go to FSU, will you come back here to remind us that you told everyone that FSU would be Urban's landing spot?

Advertisement
Puhlease.......

Urban won 2 National Championships at UF, laughable that you people think that he would entertain the thought of coaching their instate arch-rival.

I guess Urban will be looking at the Michigan job too when Harbaugh gets canned.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't fall for the hype, FSU currently lacks the resources to land Urban. Urban would easily command an average salary of 9 million per year, his staff alone would be well North of 3.5 million per year. Willie Targart's buyout is 19 million. You do the math.

Not to mention, FSU's athletic department has been struggling the past few years.

So I ask, with what money will FSU pay him?

Urban would never consider FSU over USC. If by some tragedy it were to happen we could just fold the site and the football program cause it would be done. For good

Advertisement
Pretty sure they’re legit broke. I feel like that was def a thing before the season.

I thought Urban wanted the Cowboys job? Pretty sure that’s why he made up his BS health prob in the first place, but Garrett made the playoffs and kept his job. I don’t think Garrett keeps his job unless the Cowboys win it all this year.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Oh, I think there's zero chance of him going there, but it's not because he coached at Florida, or whatever silly claim you made.

Panama, everybody has their own theories and that's mine. So until he signs with FSU, stop getting your panties in a bunch over my statement.

Advertisement
Back