Urban Meyer might be a ...

Advertisement
I’ll take him. His Florida and Ohio state teams better than ours. Maybe calling em ****** from here & there might get em to play better. Praying together and bible study sessions NOT working.
Look at this pathetic Uncle Tom piece of sht . Willing to let players be called the n word to have a good team . You need your *** whooped

If * isnt punishing him for not doing his job as a required reporter; hes not getting punished for saying a bad word, lol.

I doubt he actually said it. If word got out no black player would ever play for someone that openly said that word. You would have to be the biggest sell out in the world to play for Urban if that was true. Even the biggest so fla mercenaries have more pride then playing for someone that said that. Urban is too smart to not know this. Without black players you are not going to win ****.

What else do you expect from this guy, he threw his own wife under the bus.

He didn't really throw her under the bus. She probably said something along the lines of "I would rather take the blame and lose my 100k a year job so you can keep your 8 million dollar a year job". That said **** meyer.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just three year deal. He would win one title and then could leave.
**** I'll let him stay I dont care how many heart attacks he has or bytches he wants to fuq, do u homie just make sure u recruit the **** out of the studs keep them here and lets take over the world.

The desperation on this board.
Now you all pining for Meyer?
Lets get Satan,, Rings, Girls, Bags.
Just sign on the dotted line boys..

I’ll take him. His Florida and Ohio state teams better than ours. Maybe calling em ****** from here & there might get em to play better. Praying together and bible study sessions NOT working.
I do not want no **** GayterNo ***** Taint * SOB f--k urbie

**** I'll let him stay I dont care how many heart attacks he has or bytches he wants to fuq, do u homie just make sure u recruit the **** out of the studs keep them here and lets take over the world.

I agree but Urban seems to have short shelf life. He is good for one or two then the wheels come off. I have little doubt that he would win within two years.

Advertisement
I doubt he actually said it. If word got out no black player would ever play for someone that openly said that word. You would have to be the biggest sell out in the world to play for Urban if that was true. Even the biggest so fla mercenaries have more pride then playing for someone that said that. Urban is too smart to not know this. Without black players you are not going to win ****.
Na cuz you got beta males like the dude above that are cool with being called that . Sadly there are many ppl that just let that **** fly , I don’t find it hard to believe that a player will be hesitant to speak out against a coach in charge of his playing time and career . And it could mean the end of your career if you decide to go against the school . He’s already covered up a coach beating his wife you don’t think he would cover this up ?

Na cuz you got beta males like the dude above that are cool with being called that . Sadly there are many ppl that just let that **** fly , I don’t find it hard to believe that a player will be hesitant to speak out against a coach in charge of his playing time and career . And it could mean the end of your career if you decide to go against the school . He’s already covered up a coach beating his wife you don’t think he would cover this up ?

Yah you got some toms that would go play for Meyer even with that but most 5 star kids and good 4 stars are not going to be beta enough to play for some racist. I agree that he would try to cover it up, but the difference is a lot of 5 stars don't care if he beats his wife, but the would care about playing for a racist. A lot of people will say what he does with his ho is his business. some of the players may even beat their bltch, but they aren't going to help a racist win a natty.

Now if you are already there and **** they probably will keep their mouth shut until they hit the league because like you said Meyer will ruin your career if you try to go against him.

I’m a 24 year old black man. If you really think these recruits saying “I’m not gonna go play for urban Meyer because he said a n word before”. YOU ARE RETARDED. These kids wanna play for winning coaches at winning programs. All the extra stuff go in one ear and out the other.

Advertisement
I’m a 24 year old black man. If you really think these recruits saying “I’m not gonna go play for urban Meyer because he said a n word before”. YOU ARE RETARDED. These kids wanna play for winning coaches at winning programs. All the extra stuff go in one ear and out the other.
You a sucka and you should be embarrassed

Does your name happen to be Thomas? Do you have a nephew?

I’ll take him. His Florida and Ohio state teams better than ours. Maybe calling em ****** from here & there might get em to play better. Praying together and bible study
You was a waste of a good ****! You should have been on your mama stomach or a wash rag!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back