Urban Meyer might be a ...

RangerGranger

Gnome Sayin'?
So you may have seen this story: http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...enies-zach-smith-hurled-racial-epithet-player

Well, I remember in high school a 4 star safety at my high school, (Marvin Robinson, S, 2010, Lake Region High) was talking to the homies at practice. We're in the DB huddle and we all want to know how the camps and shnit has gone. After talking about him staying in FL (he ended up at U-M due to a local coaches fascination with the team), he talked about at time when Ahmad Black (S,Bucs) said Urban Meyer called him a racial slur. And also something to the effect of "go back to that **** hole of Polk County". I already hated the dude, but he talked about my county and now I hope he pays 70% on income taxes.

I'm not a smart man, but where there's smoke, there's fire.

#GoCanes #863

Advertisement
If * isnt punishing him for not doing his job as a required reporter; hes not getting punished for saying a bad word, lol.

urban Myers is the biggest loser in college football. he should be in jail. got it. along with the fake asses.

Urban Meyer can remember not calling him a ni..Er.
But forgets a lot of other things. Those pills and cysts and headaches are a mf’er!!
But it’s amazing how convenient they are too.

Advertisement
Not that I am a Tim Tebow fan, but I recall Meyer playing him against LSU a week after Tebow had a very severe concussion. The man has no regard for player safety aside from his being a first class jerk in other areas.

I’ll take him. His Florida and Ohio state teams better than ours. Maybe calling em ****** from here & there might get em to play better. Praying together and bible study sessions NOT working.

Advertisement
I’ll take him. His Florida and Ohio state teams better than ours. Maybe calling em ****** from here & there might get em to play better. Praying together and bible study sessions NOT working.
Ur a ***** loser!!! I thought ppl like you were dying off already. Stupid *** comment.

Advertisement
I'll take his *** in a heart beat, if I wa AD i be like here take the keys do whatever u want just win baby.

I’m
Ur a ***** loser!!! I thought ppl like you were dying off already. Stupid *** comment.

Urban Meyer and the U? His name alone bringing the top talent to Miami. I don’t care how many n words he drop. These kids not leaving Miami with urban Meyer here. That prayer **** only go so far these days.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back