Urban invading SOFLA

Start flying the banners over these camps..." It's all about the U"...multiple banners let em fly..."This is Canes terriorty"

Would be hilarious

Advertisement
like coach Richt said, theres 150 kids to pick 20 from every year, lets get the Miami guys and keep it moving

like coach Richt said, theres 150 kids to pick 20 from every year, lets get the Miami guys and keep it moving

Agreed but some kids like to play the "recruiting game".

I'm not against taking visits to see if you feel comfortable somewhere else like Shaq did, but kids with top 15 and top 20s are going to make Richt and this staff work.

Winning fixes this problem. Beat noles and ND this year and that little smirk smile of Mark's will have a chilling impact on Liar and Satan. Football with THE U in the picture is a completely different world than these guys have been living in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Actually.......this where you use Urban's record (arrest record) at UF against him. The Gators have no end of ammunition to use. After leaving the Florida locker-room in all types of trouble...the man turned around and asked a recruit why would he want to go to Florida given all the problems that were being reported there?!

Do some research on Tressel's firing and Meyers subsequent immediate hiring ...and you start seeing a true picture.

Start flying the banners over these camps..." It's all about the U"...multiple banners let em fly..."This is Canes terriorty"

Would be hilarious

This would be a wonderful use of banners. I'm down to contribute

I would donate to this as well, this would also affect recruits mindset hopefully. let it be known, richt era....

I'd go with a direct shot at Meyer...some kind of dagger right at him flying over the stadium during the whole camp.

Does Miami need camps elsewhere? Miami is the hot spot. Have awesome things for high school kids to do at Miami. We really need the down and Dirty camp at Miami. Is that camp still going on? Make Linemen the stars. That is what win games.

Crazy to think they go to all this trouble for 3 guys a year. That is impressive.

Miami needs to get creative and push the NCAA rule book on these things. Anything to get High School kids on campus over and over. Any way to get the kids to feel community. High school events thrown by Miami. Boat rides thrown by Miami. Whoops already did that.

Advertisement
Does Miami need camps elsewhere? Miami is the hot spot. Have awesome things for high school kids to do at Miami. We really need the down and Dirty camp at Miami. Is that camp still going on? Make Linemen the stars. That is what win games.

Crazy to think they go to all this trouble for 3 guys a year. That is impressive.

Miami needs to get creative and push the NCAA rule book on these things. Anything to get High School kids on campus over and over. Any way to get the kids to feel community. High school events thrown by Miami. Boat rides thrown by Miami. Whoops already did that.
of course they do, this isn't the 80's anymore, Butch's classes weren't all SFL. He expanded and went to Lakeland, Orlando, Cali, and Louisiana to find players as well. It would be extremely smart of CMR to use his Georgia connections and do a Metro Atlanta camp as well as a Cali camp.

Last edited:
I could walk to FL Tech in 5 minutes. Pretty smart to partner up with FIT. They get a whole bunch of kids to turn out. The D1 prospect get looked at by a NE ACC school, a SEC school, a Big 10 school and a PAC 12 school and the ones that aren't good enough get offered by FIT. FIT I believe, is also the only non-D1 school in FL in a decent conference. Smart for St. Thomas Aquinas since they can feature their school, their connections and present themselves as the premier high school football program in SFL.

Advertisement

Something like "record set: 31 players arrested at uf under meyer" and the next plane say "Hows those migraines doing?"

Advertisement
Back