Urban invading SOFLA

IHATETHISPLACE

Thunderdome
Looks like his former assistance who are now head coaches are coming as well

4556855.jpg

Advertisement
So ohio st is coming to a florida tech camp.....thats not even in the same county as florida tech

I still think the return on these things will hardly make them worth the effort, but what a cluster **** of chicanery.

Advertisement
All we have to do is win. It is critical for the teams north of Miami, including free shoes and gates, to be successful recruiting SoFl for the many gems here. We cannot sign them all, some want to leave and others will be lured by promises of stardom. We win and we can cherry pick our better talent and have to accept some great talent will go elsewhere anyway.

Advertisement
F a camp. Win, and that's the equalizer to all of these camps.

I agree, but if you're a recruit you would be insane not to want to get the chance to impress/perform in front of Meyer. Like him or not, the guy is a proven winner.

I agree, but if you're a recruit you would be insane not to want to get the chance to impress/perform in front of Meyer. Like him or not, the guy is a proven winner.

they dont even notice you....they pretty much focus on the kids who they predetermined to look at.....

been to many its the same...

Advertisement

they dont even notice you....they pretty much focus on the kids who they predetermined to look at.....

been to many its the same...

Yes, again true and those are the guys you want to go up against then smoke.

Advertisement
Melbourne is so far away from st thomas. wtf

guessing arizona , MSU, and bc are helping foot the bill to rent out st thomas.

So this is when we start having camps if Southern Cali, Texas and where ever the **** else we want. Challenge accepted.

Advertisement
Back