Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

Advertisement
'Confused' Ohio State community braces for Urban Meyer decision

Bad sign for Meyer, even OSU students now saying he should be gone if he knew about abuse allegations and didn't take action.

You know Yahoo Sports, that paragon of virtuous reporting, would NEVER cherry-pick what student comments they publish. As QuatroCane alluded too, this isn't Berkley and these students can't even swing an election, even with a district gerrymandered to include where a lot of them reside (Old North Columbus):

12th Congressional District: New vote totals show O'Connor faces steeper climb

How is this supposed to make your dong bigger? My mind is completely blown. A thong with three holes .....how does this thing even work? How does wrapping your wang with the three holes make it bigger?

So many questions here.

@CaneDynasty could you do some research and order one of these things? Then post a breakdown?

Attachments

• C1E344F6-0D66-45F0-8532-F23D7F8EF978.png
    C1E344F6-0D66-45F0-8532-F23D7F8EF978.png
    260.7 KB · Views: 41
Advertisement
How is this supposed to make your dong bigger? My mind is completely blown. A thong with three holes .....how does this thing even work? How does wrapping your wang with the three holes make it bigger?

So many questions here.

@CaneDynasty could you do some research and order one of these things? Then post a breakdown?

...and I was trying so hard NOT to see this..

So.....going forward....if you're a Buckeye and you make a great play, do you get a ***** sticker on helmet?
That boy Battle is going to love his time at oHioTaint.

Advertisement
Not sure how true this is but we will see.

The Let's Pray is too funny...Sort of like this sanctimonous press guy:

In The Name Of The Gipper, Touchdown Jesus And Common Sense, Keep Urban Meyer Away From Notre Dame

Yeah, like Paul "Eddie Munster" Ryan, another graduate of the other Miami, the one only people in a few states know exists. So I guess a do over from the editor isn't coming after the most recent pedo priest story broke...How many cover-up enabling MILLION$ has the should be "convicts" at that school in Indiana provided the Roman Catholic Church?

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Let's Pray is too funny...Sort of like this sanctimonous press guy:

In The Name Of The Gipper, Touchdown Jesus And Common Sense, Keep Urban Meyer Away From Notre Dame

Yeah, like Paul "Eddie Munster" Ryan, another graduate of the other Miami, the one only people in a few states know exists. So I guess a do over from the editor isn't coming after the most recent pedo priest story broke...How many cover-up enabling MILLION$ has the should be "convicts" at that school in Indiana provided the Roman Catholic Church?
That red thing looks like a toothpaste box. Never heard of Bucknuts toothpaste. I'll see if they have it at Target.

The best thing that can happen now is them to offer
Willie and he bolts form FSU to slap a hoe U and says Ohio was his dream school. Making that dude be the head coach of 3 schools in 3 years.

What a **** show. I don’t know how this ends but OSU’s credibility is down the *******.

Advertisement
Back