Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

"Former Ohio State assistant football coach Zach Smith reportedly had $2,200 worth of *** toys, male apparel and photography equipment delivered to the program's headquarters during a fourth-month period in 2015. "

What's the big deal?

That's just a normal morning at mat drills.

Male apparel was definitely singlets.

Advertisement

the ***** gauntlet fkn comedy!

hqdefault.jpg

Now we just need McMurphy to post pics of Zach Smith running through the ***** gauntlet in his “men’s wear”! That’ll surely seal Meyers fate! Hahahaha

Advertisement
Advertisement
Furthermore, Smith's ex-wife, Courtney, said Smith "took multiple photos of his ***** inside the Ohio State coaches’ offices, inside the White House when the Buckeyes visited in 2015 and also photographed himself in the coaches' offices receiving oral *** and having *** with an OSU staffer."

Dude was making flicks and everything in the coaches offices.

"Former Ohio State assistant football coach Zach Smith reportedly had $2,200 worth of *** toys, male apparel and photography equipment delivered to the program's headquarters during a fourth-month period in 2015. "

What's the big deal?

That's just a normal morning at mat drills.

Male apparel was definitely singlets.

Heard his vibrator came with a kick starter and crash helmet.

Advertisement
I'd like to hope your right but I doubt it.

College football is about 2 things only.

Money and winning. He brings in both.

This! I got criticized in the beginning of this thread for saying I would be surprised if he’s fired. Now it seems that people are started to lean towards him staying. For as much as I hate to say this...I would have been surprised because with Urban you have a chase every year to make the playoffs. Schools don’t let go of those coaches easily. This will all blow over and Ohio state will keep being Ohio state. Everyone who is saying it will come back to bite Ohio state is just exercising wishful thinking

Not sure McMurphy has dropped the big one just yet. If that dumb *** lawyer for Smith keeps agitating him he might get real ugly with them.

Control freak that Meyer is he knows way more than he would ever admit. Every thing that comes out just further shows what a lying lowlife he is and further tarnishes OSU as a school. Do not see how he can possibly survive.

Advertisement
Not sure McMurphy has dropped the big one just yet. If that dumb *** lawyer for Smith keeps agitating him he might get real ugly with them.

Control freak that Meyer is he knows way more than he would ever admit. Every thing that comes out just further shows what a lying lowlife he is and further tarnishes OSU as a school. Do not see how he can possibly survive.

It would be great if he dropped the big one right after Ohio State announces that they won’t fire Meyer.

Urban hired and retained a repeat abuser while preaching zero tolerance to his players. He only fired the guy once the media caught on.

Urban should be fired, and if he’s not Ohio State has lost any remaining credibility.

And the entire world knows this and wholeheartedly agrees -- except for Buckeye fans.

It would be great if he dropped the big one right after Ohio State announces that they won’t fire Meyer.

This is what I’m hoping for. OSU will find a way not to fire Meyer and when they explain he followed protocol or whatever excuse they use, McMurphy drops a bomb contradicting it.

Honestly I just feel he's keeping something holstered for when they inevitably choose to keep him as HC without even a suspension.
...then once that's announced, he's gunna pull out the smoking gun.

Advertisement
Back