Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

You have 3 simultaneous scandals going on with the sports programs at OSU. There is now way the AD survives no matter what. Those texts message screen grabs already prove the dude is a liar.

Advertisement
Did anyone else notice in his letter that Meyer refers to OSU as "The" Ohio State University? If you are trying to get public opinion throughout the nation on your side, do you really go with that reference?

Go ***** yourself. This has nothing to do with politics. Jim Jordan knew, and he has lied about it. Even worse, he has victim-blamed and tried to get people to recant their truth and support his lies instead.

I don't care if Jim Jordan is a Republican or a Democrat, he is a liar and a scumbag.

You don’t have any evidence to support anything you just wrote. If you do, take it to CNN, but leave your political opinion out of this discussion.

You don’t have any evidence to support anything you just wrote. If you do, take it to CNN, but leave your political opinion out of this discussion.

You are a dope. My political opinion isn't in the discussion at all. YOU are the one who introduced your political opinion into the mix.

Evidence? There are plenty of former Ohio State wrestlers who have said that Jordan knew because they discussed it with him. More importantly, they have also gone on the record to say that another former coach has been contacting them to recant their stories and say nice things about Jordan, at Jordan's request.

Try Googling sometime.

Jim Jordan for speaker. Dumbass
You are a dope. My political opinion isn't in the discussion at all. YOU are the one who introduced your political opinion into the mix.

Evidence? There are plenty of former Ohio State wrestlers who have said that Jordan knew because they discussed it with him. More importantly, they have also gone on the record to say that another former coach has been contacting them to recant their stories and say nice things about Jordan, at Jordan's request.

Try Googling sometime.

Advertisement
the biggest takeaway from this entire thing is to never, ever question brett mcmurphy's journalistic integrity to the press.

That screenshot of the text message does acknowledgement of the abuse. So anything else that comes out of the Zack Smiths mouth can be considered a lie. I want to know if that text was shown to Shelley Meyer!

Go ***** yourself. This has nothing to do with politics. Jim Jordan knew, and he has lied about it. Even worse, he has victim-blamed and tried to get people to recant their truth and support his lies instead.

I don't care if Jim Jordan is a Republican or a Democrat, he is a liar and a scumbag.

Your political affiliations are clear.

Leave the politics out of this.

Don’t ruin another thread with your self aggrandizing bullsshlt.

No politics.

Your political affiliations are clear.

Leave the politics out of this.

Don’t ruin another thread with your self aggrandizing bullsshlt.

No politics.

Wow, I have never, ever heard or seen the word "aggrandizing" used in a sentence. Maybe I need to get out more, read more books, etc..

Advertisement
the biggest takeaway from this entire thing is to never, ever question brett mcmurphy's journalistic integrity to the press.
Straight facts! His article was so well thought out, written, and factual. You can say whatever you want about the guy, but he’s good at what does.

McMurphy is off the top rope. He puts a piece out. Waits for response. Comments on how stupid response is. Feeds a bit more. Waits for stupid response. Blasts response. Rinse and repeat. The guy toppled a top 3 current coach in his prime from Facebook. Legend

Advertisement

Need McMurphy’s face on this...
1533351809600.gif

Can I retract my prediction? After that statement by Liar, I think he’s done.

It's still a little confusing but here's what we learned today...

1. If the OSU AD was contacted in 2015 by the police (even if Urban didn't tell him about it first), you'd have to think Urban was aware of the incident at that time...So i'm not understanding what OSU is investigating now. Gene Smith seems to have been informed about what happened back in 2015 by Urban, the police, or both.

2. Urb may be telling the truth about passing the situation 'up the chain' but he was less than truthful with the media, which calls his and OSUs integrity to question.

Couple of things i'd be interested to know are:

1. who's decision it was to fire Zach Smith, and how they can justify doing it now instead of in 2015?

2. since it's now known Gene Smith (AD) was informed of the situation--at the very least--by police; was an independent investigation (title IX) done back in 2015?

Urban has done irreparable damage to his credibility and i'm not sure he and OSU can distance themselves from this situation without parting ways.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Evidence? There are plenty of former Ohio State wrestlers who

It was a clear smear campaign. Timed right after he grilled fbi and announced run for speaker. The guy who accused him had a history of legal trouble including being sued for DEFAMATION, sueing OSU and used a fallen soldiers widow to raise money for a veterans fund but used the money to fund his own gym. She sued him also.

I mean seriously bro, a bunch of male college wrestlers were being sexually abused? Give me a break. It would be like saying a late 80s canes team was abused by the towel boy. The more likely scenario is the Dr (who also has been dead for 10 years) was a perv who would give out pills for a little peep show.

Why dont you try something other than google every once in awhile.

Meyer can rot in **** though and **** osu just for the record

Last edited:
Urban is done at Ohio State.

Now that he admits, to some extent. Baked

They escaped Trussel. Now Urban.

Trouble, big trouble.

Advertisement
Back