Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

Advertisement
I just told a friend this , he’s literally doing the rope a dope. He threw the shot , took one back at media days , then countered , Urban responds and bam.....he lands another body shot.

He’s literally calling the perfect game , Belichik would be proud if this strategy.

Mcmurphy has “ hundreds” of texts , and he’s only dropping them at the right moment.

It's hubris. These cats can't help themselves...

Zach Smith Breaks His Silence on 105.7 The Zone Former Ohio State Assistant Zach Smith spoke to 105.7 The Zone giving his first interview since his firing. | Lori Schmidt | 105.7 The Zone

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I will have a bad feeling in my stomach until he's fired, but right now it sure looks like Meyer is trying to burn down the house with him and everyone else in the program with it

Between Urban Meyer and Jim Jordan, I hope this nasty bunch gets shut down or at least completely neutered for about 50 years. Tired of these azzholes and this damned school. They cheat as much or more than the $EC schools do. Their fans are the worst this side of Gainesville.

Advertisement
4:35 & 11:30 he says the police, not Urban, alerted the AD about the domestic abuse incident.
Right then and there he f(_)cked Meyer right up the a$$! That goes against Meyers contract that “he” must report any incident immediately to his superiors. That’s fire for cause right there boys and I couldn’t be happier about it. Lol

Between Urban Meyer and Jim Jordan, I hope this nasty bunch gets shut down or at least completely neutered for about 50 years. Tired of these azzholes and this damned school. They cheat as much or more than the $EC schools do. Their fans are the worst this side of Gainesville.
Jim Jordan was an assistant to the assistant wrestling coach. This is very likely a severe reach by the Left simply trying to smash his bid for Speaker.

Let’s leave the politics out of this and stay focused on the current staph cutting each other’s throats.

Advertisement
Jim Jordan was an assistant to the assistant wrestling coach. This is very likely a severe reach by the Left simply trying to smash his bid for Speaker.

Let’s leave the politics out of this and stay focused on the current staph cutting each other’s throats.
Well said cannon, well said!

He’s gonna say that he admin didn’t want to fire him cause he was ole boys grandson.
But smith did tell his wife (allegedly) “ if I go down the hole program goes down with me” I just put another bag of jiffy pop in the microwave.

If he turns over direct deposit slips to a certain ref from the university I am going to save a lot of money on pants for the rest of my life.

Go ***** yourself. This has nothing to do with politics. Jim Jordan knew, and he has lied about it. Even worse, he has victim-blamed and tried to get people to recant their truth and support his lies instead.

I don't care if Jim Jordan is a Republican or a Democrat, he is a liar and a scumbag.

Advertisement
Back