Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

I don’t know of any police dept that would stop sending cars to a 911 call. I’m calling bravo sierra on that story.

Yup, zero chance of that happening. They may knock on the door knowing it's probably b.s. but no dept will stop showing up because the one time it turns out to be true and they don't show up will lead to a lawsuit that will cost the department tens of millions (at least) and all the officers and brass involved will get fired.

What utter nonsense.

Advertisement
Yup, zero chance of that happening. They may knock on the door knowing it's probably b.s. but no dept will stop showing up because the one time it turns out to be true and they don't show up will lead to a lawsuit that will cost the department tens of millions (at least) and all the officers and brass involved will get fired.

What utter nonsense.
Exactly!
Even if it was true that department is now In some serious trouble with states officials if it comes out that that was going on. And let’s say the investigation uncovers preferential treatment or not following protocol because it was a “coach” then even more fallout.

Saw bleacher report article that says Bob Stoops would be the top candidate to replace meyer. This makes me think he'll be gone sooner than later

Advertisement

As does any reasonable persons

BUT as we all know, despite what we may hope happens, institutions ONLY DO what is in their best interest. Not what other's may feel is in their best interest or the right thing to do.

The Calculus for OSU is simple: Does it cost them more to keep him and keep on winning OR fire him and start over?

For a program that puts such an extremely high value on winning, going through the motions, by appearing to investigate, may be the 1st step towards just riding it out.....OR just maybe they've developed a kernel of ethics?

We'll know when the season starts.

Last edited:

What utter nonsense.

happens all the time in flint

Advertisement
Urban just released a statement saying he followed all proper reporting procedures when he found out about the latest incident in 2015

Just read it. So first he had no knowledge. And now he did, and reported it? But he said he told coaches and members of his staff. Not to the OSU admins.

Urban just released a statement saying he followed all proper reporting procedures when he found out about the latest incident in 2015

Wait a minute..fourth paragraph second to last sentence.... Myer admits he knew about Zach Smith in 2015.... Lying scumbag.

Advertisement
Wait a minute..fourth paragraph second to last sentence.... Myer admits he knew about Zach Smith in 2015.... Lying scumbag.

Are you really surprised? What this statement did though is put pressure on the AD and higher ups at Ohio State now. Because from his own words, he went through the proper channels. If that's the case, why wasn't he fired back in 2015? Why was he only fired last week when the report came out?

Advertisement
Just read it. So first he had no knowledge. And now he did, and reported it? But he said he told coaches and members of his staff. Not to the OSU admins.

He pretty much said he didn’t intend to lie lol, I gotta remember that if I ever cheat on my lady lol.

That letter is a bunch of lies and bs trying to save face and by the wording trying to protect contract language.

He knows Osu is firing him and that buyout is going down drastically with the IX stuff

Advertisement
Back